Digital wireless camera

I am thinking about purchasing the Voyager Digital Wireless camera and monitor Model # WVoS713
Anyone out there using this set up? If so, are you satisfied with the reception from the camera?
I have a 3055 that is about 35ft end to end. With the truck attached I would say the distance the signal would have to
travel will be about 45 to 50 ft.

brianharrison

I have installed the sister model (WVOS511) and have been very happy with the performance of the digital wireless. I am on a 38' Landmark.

Brian

denverkas

I too have installed model WVOS511 on my 44' Cyclone 4000. It works fantastic. I also had it on my previous camper, a 1996 Alpenlite 34' St. Andrews. I have been happy with it for about 3 years.

jbeletti

CE,

I had that same unit on my last demo coach. Very good system and the transmit range was great. Nice too to have audio!

Steadfast

We have the WVOS511 also. It works well after we worked out a grounding problem. Make sure you have a good ground plane.
After talking to the manufacturer, I learned that without line-of-sight, it requires the signal to reflect off of close objects. There will be times when you drive through an area with nothing to reflect off of and the picture will freeze. I would say that ours works 95% of the time and we are glad to have it.

TXTiger

I am looking for a wireless system with cameras for the left and right side as well as the back. Hopefully Voyager will have one soon.