Television mount garage

Nitehawk79

I have a 4100 (2014) that I would like to put a TV in the garage. I see the install mount here sticker, just curious how much weight can that support hold? Also I saw photos that had been posted about an install, I am unable to find them...I can fins lots of stuff about tow vehicles. I am considering a 43" TV the weighs 35 lbs and the mount is about 5 lbs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

porthole

Retired
The mount here sticker should indicate that there is plywood behind the wall for the TV mount. As long as your mount is attached good the TV should be fine.

The key is securing the TV while traveling. As ugly as they are, the straps are necessary.

iowaone

I found no plywood in that area in my feb 2013 4100. There was an aluminum stud in the area. I ran bolts thru to the loft.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Don't blindly trust that mount here sticker. Double check that there is a solid wall there. Trust me on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

HornedToad

According my stud finder the "Mount TV Here" sticker is close but not exactly in the right place. I drilled through the exterior wall of my trailer with a hole saw to mount a Marinco Inlet Plug to power an AC I added in the garage. I found the wall was an sheet of about 3/8 inch plywood laminated with the outside fiberglass and about 2 inches of Styrofoam bead insulation between another sheet of plywood laminated with the interior wall finish. I'm going to take the wood screws out of my TV bracket and remount with short toggle bolts.