You ever notice how many duallys are on the road?

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
It's funny, but I never noticed how many duallys are on the road until I got one. I live in a small town and counting mine there were three at the restaurant I had lunch at today. On the way back to work (7 miles) I saw four more.

pegmikef

Funny you should mention that because DW and I were commenting about the same thing. We never noticed them (except at rallies) until we got ours. The same thing happened when we got our expedition . . . started seeing a lot of those too.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I can tell you, in Cleveland in June, there was ONE. US! We didn't see any! and boy, did the parking show it! Now 'round here, they're a dime a dozen, in Texas. ;)

Erika

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
If they are a dime a dozen, I just bought 6,000,000 of them!!!
Living in a small farm town, they are quite popular. I just kinda blend in. :cool:

I can tell you, in Cleveland in June, there was ONE. US! We didn't see any! and boy, did the parking show it! Now 'round here, they're a dime a dozen, in Texas. ;)

Erika

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
If they are a dime a dozen, I just bought 6,000,000 of them!!!
Living in a small farm town, they are quite popular. I just kinda blend in. :cool:

Sitting at a light today in Terrell, I saw three pass through the intersection. Two were towing something. Even saw one like ours around town, red crew cab, but a Chevy, not a GMC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free