Getting our first 5th wheel and first RV

GT4Point6

Kevin Margetta
Picking up a Heartland Sundance 3000 MK next week. My new job will have me spending time in another location during the week so it will double as my other living area and also for our weekend recreational camper.
Can't wait :)

Kevin

danemayer

Kevin,

Congratulations on your new Sundance and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. When you pick up the unit, make sure to spend plenty of time on the walkthrough so you understand how everything works. If a 2nd person can videotape, you'll benefit later when you are trying to remember the details.

If you have questions, this is a great place to get answers. Feel free to ask.

olcoon

You sound like us about 3 years ago. We went from a tent to a 5th wheel, what a change! All we knew about RV's is that you pulled them behind the truck, and "camped" in them. We've found out that now we are glamping not camping. You've come to the right place to learn about your new hobby, welcome to the family!

DesertThumper

Picking up a Heartland Sundance 3000 MK next week. My new job will have me spending time in another location during the week so it will double as my other living area and also for our weekend recreational camper.
Can't wait :)

Congrats Kevin!

Have some great memories when towing and camping in your trailer!

Kevin

Have some great memories when towing and camping in your trailer!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Congratulations just like Olcoon we too went from a tent into a 35' 5th wheel and haven't regretted it. You will make plenty of memories too!