Introduction - Wisconsin Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Jackie and Terry Spencer (tjspencer) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for the Wisconsin Chapter. Jackie and Terry are taking over from Tom and Gerry Weber, who are embarking on a new adventure. Thank you, Tom and Gerry, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club and for the Wisconsin Chapter. The boundaries of this chapter are the state of Wisconsin in the Central Region. Everyone, please join me in welcoming your new Wisconsin Chapter Leaders, Jackie and Terry! Julie Hancock Manager, Heartland Owners Club

Last edited:

oldmannj

Welcome Jackie and Terry. The great rewards far outweigh the little bit of work this is for me. Hope it's the same for you. If I can help feel free to get in touch. ED.:angel:

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Terry and Jackie, it was nice meeting you and spending some time with you at the WI rally. Looking forward to the future for y'all. Tom did a great job and I'm sure that you'll do a fine job.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Terry and Jackie. Let us know if you have any questions.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Congratulations Jackie and Terry. We hope that we can travel to Wisconsin soon to meet you, and hopefully attend one of your rally's.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations and hope you enjoy your new role! Have fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Best wishes, Terry & Jackie. Please do not hesitate to call with questions or if you need some help. WI is a great chapter.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congrats from Michigan Terry and Jackie and good luck in the future Tom and Gerry