Introduction - Florida Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Linda and Walter West (lindaw) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for the Florida Chapter.

Linda and Walter are taking over from Mickey and Bonnie Meredith, who are now traveling full time. Thank you, Mickey and Bonnie, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

The boundaries of this chapter are the state of Florida in the Southeast Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming your new Florida Chapter Leaders, Linda and Walter!

Julie Hancock
Manager, Heartland Owners Club

oldmannj

Welcome aboard Linda and Walter. You're embarking on a fun trip that's very little work with great rewards. If I can be of any help just holler. ED. :angel:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Linda and Walter. Let us know if you need any help.

Rodbuster

Congratulations go out to Walter and Linda from the Bernards. We're just up the road from you, so holler if you need something....if we can, we will.

Dick

GlenStMary

Congratulations Linda & Walter. Hopefully we will get a chance to meet either on the road or perhaps in Tampa. Good luck with your new role.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations to you both and welcome to Chapter Leadership.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Congratulations Linda and Walter. Let us know if we can help in any way. We will definitely see you January in Tampa.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Thanks everyone we are looking forward to having a great Florida rally.
Walter &Linda West

Hogladyrider

Congratulations Linda & Walter and THANK YOU for stepping up and in, this is exciting! I don't spend a lot of time on the forum so I just learned about your appointment via the newsletter and also about the March Rally.....we will be attending, as it is in our backyard just a few towns over. We are excited to have a Rally closer to home since we both still work full time and are still weekend RVing!Susan, Gary & Diesel

Herm45

Congrats Linda and Walter. Hope you have fun and enjoy. Know you will do a great job. We met y'all at the TN/KY rally at SpringLake in Crossville, Tn. We have the bighorn just like yours. Did Jeff win his mayoral race?

Herman and Vickie Hoots

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Susan and Gary will be glad to have you at the rally. We wanted to make it easy for more people to attend.We are leaving today for a cruise but when I return I will add your name to the List. Linda

Hogladyrider

Susan and Gary will be glad to have you at the rally. We wanted to make it easy for more people to attend.We are leaving today for a cruise but when I return I will add your name to the List. Linda

WOW we already have more in common than RV's.......we are cruisers as well, we just got back from one! Have a BLAST!