Correct Pullrite Capture Plate

rjr6150

Will be ordering an 09 3400RL in January with the Trail Air option and will be using a Pullrite Super Glide 18,000 Lb hitch. After checking the Pullrite site not sure which capture plate to use. I believe on this unit the king pin manufacture is Lippert and the site shows three different ones

Long 12 3/4 X 3 3/8 X 8 7/8

Long 13 1/4 X 3 3/8 X 8 7/8

Medium 13 1/4 X 3 1/2 X 9 3/16

Thanks for any advice
Randy

chardel

Just got a 3055 at end of Aug. with the Trail Air Hitch with a Superglide and I was told none of the special quick capture plates will fit the Trail Air so the Dealer used the universal capture plate. They drilled and tapped some of the holes for the provided screws and drilled through and attached some with the screws and nuts on others. I wish they had drilled and tapped all the attachment positions as it would be much easier to remove the capture plate if it had been done that way should it ever need to be removed. It will be much more difficult to reach the nuts to remove the capture plate from the trail air if needed as their location is difficult to reach. So far have been very pleased with the operation of both the Superglide and the Trail Air hitch but my towing has been limited so far. Will be taking an extensive trip this winter to visit family in the south. (From the looks of the weather forecast today for Maine, it looks like we are delaying the start of our trip for about a month too long)