Found Good Spot for Printer in Entertainment Center

Theresau

The right-most cabinet above the TV will definitely work for my all-in-one printer. Will need to put in access hole and feed cord behind Genesis to the left most cabinet which has two outlets. Very happy about this.....

I originally planned to put my small printer in the cabinet to the left of the fireplace but this will be much better. I will set up to use with either USB or wireless.

Theresa

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
The right-most cabinet above the TV will definitely work for my all-in-one printer. Will need to put in access hole and feed cord behind Genesis to the left most cabinet which has two outlets. Very happy about this.....

I originally planned to put my small printer in the cabinet to the left of the fireplace but this will be much better. I will set up to use with either USB or wireless.

Theresa

Mine is in cabinet that would have housed the fireplace if DW would have let me get one. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Theresau

Printer is installed a-ok. We bought this printer at Staples when we were in FL over the winter. We had a smaller HP but a replacement cartridge was $59. We got this printer for $69 and it's wireless, duplex printing, and an all-in-one. It was the floor model but barely used. It worked great as I needed to do some bulk scanning. It's a Brother and its cartridges are much less than HP's and last longer.

I am currently at the pull out desk in our coach testing using the TV as a monitor and using wireless keyboard and mouse. I'm sold. I'll leave the laptop in the open cubbie that's left of the desk which has an outlet. When I'm done, I'll put the keyboard and mouse in the desk drawer.

Would use this config for work but for other times, would just use the laptop sitting on chair, etc.

I'm going to work on getting a smaller display on the TV. Currently set TV pic size to 4:3.

Theresa