we pulled the trigger on a 2014 elkridge 29rksa

Wmnmy

so DW wanted a different couch for the cyclone so I took her to look at some in the elkridge and well if DW happy everyone is happy lol... do my shake down on Tuesday gonna miss the toy hauler but retirement and relaxation is in my future ... :cool:

Wmnmy

Thank you we are excited we were a little cramped in the toy hauler even tho it was just us two and our Italian mastiff Konan and our bischan Jack lol they will love this one even better do you guys have a washer dryer installed and if so have you had any problems.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We do not have a washer/dryer. Since we both work, we use ours in vacation mode. Not gone long enough to justify the cost of the W/D.

Erika

Wmnmy

We do not have a washer/dryer. Since we both work, we use ours in vacation mode. Not gone long enough to justify the cost of the W/D.

Erika
Yes I think we may wait to get one do you have a generator or stay at full hook up locations we have found the good sam rv parks have everything we need if we have to go outside the rv . they put wireless key fob connections on the electrical on ours for the landing gear , awning , rear stabilizer jacks, lighting fireplace and something else just seems like its a recipe for disaster if something go wrong but im up for the challenge love the extra space in it . are you two coming to the Temecula rally in California this October .

Matt_Teri

We have the 2013 Elkridge 29RKSA - LOVE it. I'm sure you're furry family will love it as much as ours. She takes up one whole couch so I'm glad there's two! Will you be at Temecula? If so, look forward to meeting you there.

Wmnmy

We have the 2013 Elkridge 29RKSA - LOVE it. I'm sure you're furry family will love it as much as ours. She takes up one whole couch so I'm glad there's two! Will you be at Temecula? If so, look forward to meeting you there.
We will be there our first rally looking forward to seeing everyone I finally got DW to go camping and her exact words when I took her across the united states was this is not camping . so she was hooked but the cyclone was a little tight but we are comfortable now lol.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We're in East Texas, so no, not headed to CA. We'll be that the North Texas Chapter Rally in Canton, TX in October. No generator for us, no boondocking if we can help it! We stay mostly at KOAs and private parks with full hookups. Even some of the state parks have full hookups here in Texas. We've probably put 25K miles on our 2010 ElkRidge. Done a lot to make it ours and upgrades along the way, but it still fits us, and our camping style, very well. We now take our two cats with us, too and they have adapted to it perfectly!

Erika

Wmnmy

that's awesome our pooches have been on a couple of over nighters from vegas to California but not sure if they will bark if we leave them for a few hours if we went shopping so we have a baby sitter due to my mastiff looking like a gladiator pit bull but he is a sweet heart thinks he is small like our bischan and lays on our lap and sneak onto the bed lol.

kowAlski631

We didn't believe the hype, but "Thundershirt" works on our 2 dogs when we go out in the evenings without them. They come with a money back guarantee too.

Wmnmy

We didn't believe the hype, but "Thundershirt" works on our 2 dogs when we go out in the evenings without them. They come with a money back guarantee too.

our vet gave us a relaxer for our mastiff called ace because in thunder storms he is a big baby crawling under anything and goin in the bathroom and closing the door so he cant see lightning what a baby lol it mellows him out to where he just lays on the floor by us don't like the idea of druging him and leaving him alone what is thunder shirts.

Wmnmy

ok I found the shirts do they really work our pooch freaks out bad. but we will try anything .

Wmnmy

We got her home PDI was awesome everything worked like it should fingers crossed cant wait till our first rally we love it I even wiped the entire wood down with orange glow lol too excited I guess they have the sink covers in kitchen onorder they were too big other than that everything went great thanks to the people on this forum who posted their Pdi experiences and what to look for and ask about . we love the heartland product this is our second the first was a cyclone but it was too masculine for DW and small shower and wasted space since we didn't have toys but now we have a lot of space and we just love it .I tried to put photos on this post but cant figure it out yet . I did change my avatar with the Elkridge love the pearl color and the painted and high gloss it makes for a awesome looking rig .

Wmnmy

I had to wax the front cap after our shake down cruise took bugs right off with a lil elbow grease.we love the pearl color matches the TV .

Wmnmy

Haha I finally figured out how we love it it looks great and functions well for our family now .