Big Country 3650 RL Leather Furniture Color

CoffeeCup

Is there an option for darker leather theater seats/sofa in the Big Country 3650RL? I have only been able to find pictures with the lighter ivory or tan colored seating. We are a few months out from purchasing our first 5th wheel and are considering the Gateway 3200 and the BC 3650 RL. The 3650, may win due to the extra refer capacity, hydro levelers, and fold out sofa sleeper, but the seat color is not "sitting" well with by wife. Also, if ordering custom through a local dealer is the only way to get just what we want, should we expect to pay more than we would if we found one on a lot?

Thanks for any input you can provide.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
etu3yje4.jpg

evesyrud.jpg

y5u2epun.jpg

These are bighorn colors. You might contact Heartland and ask to speak to the brand manager to clarify what can be ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

CoffeeCup

Thanks for the pics! First one is the color we prefer. I'll reach out to Heartland. We also plan to head to our local Camping World for our first discussion about ordering custom rather than dealer inventory.

Theresau

FYI we ordered the BH sofa for our BC when we ordered the BC (not these sofas...but earlier 2014) and it turned out it wouldn't fit - there wasn't enough space in the rear in the BC - wasn't as deep. The BC sofa is 32" deep and the BH's is somewhere around 34.5" or 35". Slides would not be able to be closed. It wasn't until it hit engineering that this was found out.

However, they did work with us regarding the brown piping on the sofa as I didn't like it - HL ordered a sofa without it for us.

These new sofas may be smaller so may be ok. They also function differently I believe - they flip over and become the bed. Earlier BH's had a roll-over air mattress and the BC's have a folding sofa bed.

Also have you checked to see if BC has new furniture now? The new ones have different exterior color and flush windows now.

Best of luck. The 3650RL is a nice model.

Theresa

Thanks for the pics! First one is the color we prefer. I'll reach out to Heartland. We also plan to head to our local Camping World for our first discussion about ordering custom rather than dealer inventory.

Theresau

I just noticed that Heartland indicates on Facebook that the BC now has Broyhill furniture as well. I suggest asking the dealer about this - they don't always stay up to date. Please advise what you find out as I'm interested in this as well for our BC - not crazy about the sofa in it right now.

Theresa

CoffeeCup

Theresa, since my last post, I've learned that the new Big Country does have Broyhill Furniture ("Forced" $749 option) and I like they way they look better. Less puffy and a little more substantial as best as I can tell. Apparently, the ESCAPE decor has been replaced with FABULOUS. It's the darker leather color we prefer. I'm going to try and attach pictures I received from Heartland. (First time attaching, so hopefully it works)

I've got a couple of build sheets in for pricing and we are headed to the Good Sam's Rally in Atlanta in October and hope to get a look at the 2014 BCs then.

Fabulous Decor.JPGFabulous Decor 2.JPG

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Theresa, since my last post, I've learned that the new Big Country does have Broyhill Furniture ("Forced" $749 option) and I like they way they look better. Less puffy and a little more substantial as best as I can tell. Apparently, the ESCAPE decor has been replaced with FABULOUS. It's the darker leather color we prefer. I'm going to try and attach pictures I received from Heartland. (First time attaching, so hopefully it works)

I've got a couple of build sheets in for pricing and we are headed to the Good Sam's Rally in Atlanta in October and hope to get a look at the 2014 BCs then.

View attachment 26662View attachment 26661

I like that. We have escape and our recliners are a light tan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Theresau

I'm still not crazy about the gray wood plank floor. We changed it to the BH floor. Also like MAXX vinyl - goes all the way back to the rear window.