nightstand shelves

D2Wilsn

I love the new front bathroom model. What I would love to see are nightstand shelves on both sides of the bed such as what they have in the Infinitys and Montanas. I need to have a place to put my glasses and water bottle at night, and I find that a lot of the models are lacking in that area with the exception of those that have the nightstand, such as the 3585.

Eddhuy

I believe the ones the the night stand on both sides have queen size bed and the ones without are king sized beds.

Westwind

Width of the bedroom slide has a lot to do with the night shelves. We have a 3070RL which is a 34' 5" fifth wheel and we have a queen size bed but no shelves. I've seen some small ones in the stores maybe 6 inches which might work if attached to the walls somehow.

mslater

I love the new front bathroom model. What I would love to see are nightstand shelves on both sides of the bed such as what they have in the Infinitys and Montanas. I need to have a place to put my glasses and water bottle at night, and I find that a lot of the models are lacking in that area with the exception of those that have the nightstand, such as the 3585.
That is the main thing that led us to the 3585 that has a build date of 9/24/13 .... its really hard to find a floorplan with a king bed and a decent night stand

jbeletti

In the 2014 Landmark Savannah, I have a dresser on one side of the bed. On the other side, Heartland has added a nice shelf under the slide window. Not too large that you'd knock your head on it but just large enough for a bottle of water, the TV remote and a pair of glasses.

I just checked with Kary and this shelf will now be on all new Landmark and Bighorn floor plans when there is no night stand or dresser on a particular side of the bed.

Win!

D2Wilsn

In the 2014 Landmark Savannah, I have a dresser on one side of the bed. On the other side, Heartland has added a nice shelf under the slide window. Not too large that you'd knock your head on it but just large enough for a bottle of water, the TV remote and a pair of glasses.

I just checked with Kary and this shelf will now be on all new Landmark and Bighorn floor plans when there is no night stand or dresser on a particular side of the bed.

Win!

That will be great! That has been one of my largest drawbacks on a few of the models is the lack of a shelf on the left side of the bed (looking from the foot of the bed)