Time to go Camping

Rick

:D Its The weekend at last. After a rough week at work following the arrival and departure of Dennis the menace my wife and I finally get to take our Golden Gate out for the weekend. I will be towing it only an hour or so away from the house but should still get an idea how she will do on a longer trip. I am a computer geek for IBM and when the storm blew through everyone shut down mainframes that haven't been shutdown in quite awhile, actually 10 months, Had almost forgotton about Ivan. Anyway when this happens it causes all kinds of problems. Good news is I get the weekend off with no kids, just the wife and two dogs. Will post again after the trip and let everyone know how the coach did. Rick & Sandi (TIN CAN TOURISTS)

Rick

Good Trip

:D Well my wife and I finally pulled into our house at about 9:30AM this morning. The trip went well and the coach did great. I really love the trailaire hitch, It made for a very smooth ride. Anyone who has pulled a 5er without one can tell you about the jerking backwards and fowards when going over dips and bumps in the road. Everything worked great and we had a wonderful time. Can't wait till we use her again. Everyone have a great eveing and we will catch you later. Rick & Sandi (TIN CAN TOURISTS)