"Air Lift" air bags

Deepsky3539

I just got done today putting a set of "Air Lift" air bags on my 2001 Ford F250. I have to say that I am very happy with the results but man was it an adventure. It took two full days to put all of the holes in the frame and get the wiring done. The instructions were pretty scant as well, so there was definite trial and error fitting them in. I also put in a "Sure Set" system so that I did not have to carry a compressor. The instructions on it were also a little scant. I guessed on the connections for most of the electrical parts (correctly) and the system fired up the first time. I have some very sore fore arms from the drill getting stuck and I broke two very nice drill bits. I will report back later on how well they are working.

alkyspeed

Air Bags

You will be very happy with the SureSet compressor system for the air bags. I did mine about a year ago and it works great and has been trouble free. Can't say that about to many things.

ChopperBill

I have the on board compressor with gauges. They have a pressure switch that keeps them at 5lbs. minimum. When I load the Bighorn they jump to 30lbs. with no added air. Just right. I pump them up to 40-60lbs depending on the load when the TC is on. Works great!