Forum Busy Message...again

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Seems the gremlins are back, at least for me. I keep getting the "forum busy" message when shifting pages or trying to reply to a post. Happens on my laptop and my cell phone (Tapatalk).

Bobby A

Yes, me too, I also have experienced that when I reply or make a thread and I take to long to type it won't show on the forum, its like I get a time out or somethings ?? Anyone been getting that ?? or am I doing something wrong ??

Mrsfish

Sunday and Monday I could barely get in. Probably 20 out of 30 attempts came back with server busy. And the time of day didn't matter too much, however it seemed to be worse in the evening hours.

jimtoo

"vBulletin Message"

"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

OK Mr vBullentin Message,,, LK is looking for you...

Never Fear,,, LK is Near.

CRWCAB

I get that for a couple of hours late at night but that's it. Guess it pays to be in Okinawa, Japan right now.

danemayer

I get that for a couple of hours late at night but that's it. Guess it pays to be in Okinawa, Japan right now.
Hi CRWCAB,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Hopefully the technical issue affecting the forum will be cleared up soon.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Like many others, I get it at night too. I just logged onto the forum a little while ago and, guess what- I got the message when opening this thread!