Joke- A new fad diet

soilmovers

Yesterday I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for Athena the wonder dog at Wal-Mart and was about to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
On impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, and that I was starting the Purina Diet again. Although I probably shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to
load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you
feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

(I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned
me.

I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's butt and a car hit us
both. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was
laughing so hard.

WALMART WON'T let me shop there anymore.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Hey, Soilmover. Good one. I think the DW will like it too, when I show it to her. She works at wal-mart for 25 years. I gotta find a way to forward it to the store manager too.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Soilmover, I am still laughing and had to print this joke. Best one yet, its very hard to type this while Im rolling on the floor. Bob :D :D

Mariposa

break down

My wife though something was wrong with me. I was crying about some bad news on the computer, or? No, just hunched over, laughing
thanks
bob