Big Day Is Here!

RollingStones

Big Horn 3610RE
Although we actually started living in our Bighorn two weeks ago we still kept it at our house. Selling and giving away 27 years of "stuff" has been a daunting task. Today we leave the homestead and start a exciting new chapter. Still working, we have decided to simplify life. Very excited!

Subdrv

Although we actually started living in our Bighorn two weeks ago we still kept it at our house. Selling and giving away 27 years of "stuff" has been a daunting task. Today we leave the homestead and start a exciting new chapter. Still working, we have decided to simplify life. Very excited!

Good luck. The DW an I did the same thing in March. The plan is to stop work in Jan and travel. Hope to see a lot of people.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Congrats!! We are 30 something's and have been there and done that. Lol. Unfortunately we still work too so we are tide to area. DW reaches max retirement in 13 years so we will be outta here. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Moandnick

Good luck, we are in the process and planning stag that you have just gone through. I am 60 and my wife is 59 she is already retired and I plan on doing the big plunge that you just did in about a year and a half. Looking at trucks leaning toward the same rig as yours and still looking at the selections that are out there with Heartland army top pick.

priorguy

Almost 40, the new 60. :angel: Taking care of parents and kids at the same time. Long way from Full timing, but practising every chance we get for that fateful day when we can.

kowAlski631

We're in our mid 60s & our kids are convinced our ages are regressing. We're just loving life each & every day.

Martha

RollingStones

Big Horn 3610RE
We understand aging parents. Cook dinner for dad 5 nights a week and drive to medical apts. lucky to have a brother to cover for trips. Still selling off "stuff" weeding out what we do and don't need. Simplify life is our goal along with enjoying the present moment! Can't say I miss cutting grass.

jjriker

Awesome, congrats!! We went through the same process and have been on the road now for a little over 9 months. Lovin' life!! :)

Birchwood

We are into our 5th year of fulltiming and I can't ever think about living in a boring house again.We live in Florida for 6 months and return to Canada for 6 months.I am a retired federal employee but still work for them 5 months doing special projects.I play all winter(golf) and work all summer.