Proud owner of a brand new 2008 3100RL

wazz_zup

Well, the wait is finally over. We did our extensive PDI (4 hrs) today at Ray's RV in West Sacramento and took delivery of our 3100RL BH. I'd like to give a great big thanks to those guys. David and Tony were excellent...fixing every little thing we requested and more. This is our first Heartland product and second new 5th wheel (and third trailer), so we were pretty adept as to what to look for during the PDI. We even took our Tivo and satellite tripod and set that up. I've read a few posts on this site stating a loss of signal between the dish and the receiver. Thank you all for the loads of info on this site!:)

Rich

Last edited:

ChopperBill

Kewl. I was going to bring my Sat. set up to the dealer but trusted them when the said it would work. Needless to say I was back the following week and they pulled all new cables. Smart move and congratulations!

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Rich,
congratulations on the Bighorn and aren't the guys at Ray's RV Service Center great? I can't say enough good things about them. We picked up our 3370 from them on October 12th.
Wishing you many happy camping days!

wazz_zup

Thanks for the warm welcome! Nice to be part of the family. Man this thing is long! We're coming from a 30 ft Wilderness and it was maybe 31 ft overall. But this 3100 (31 ft...right?) is 36 ft long :eek: . I park it in our driveway and she sticks out into the street about 5 more feet. Anyway we still love it. The boys over at Ray's are indeed nice. Thanks also to JR, Tom and Ray...they tag teamed on us to get everything perfect and get us rolling. Maybe it's the product....when you're selling a quality product with good factory support, it's easier to concentrate on #1 rule of retail...the customer is always first.
Anybody have any solar panels installed by Ray's? They installed a 2000 watt inverter in the cargo storage area and did a great job. :) We do a lot of dry camping.