What has changed between 2012 and 2014 on the 27RBS?

I have a chance to buy a used 2012 for 5k less than I could get new one for (mostly due to the $3500 cost to deliver to me on the west coast).

What changes have been made since 2012 model year on the North Trail 27RBS?

It's kinda urgent - I might drive 3 hours today to look at the used...

GOTTOYS

Buy the new one and be able to take advantage of all the warranties on the appliances plus the latest upgrades. None of the warranties on a used unit are transferable..Plus a 2012 is now a 2 year old unit since the 14s are out. I would also save the $3500.00 delivery charge and take a vacation and go pick it up....Don

Well, I ended up buying the 2012 for $7k less than I could get a new one. It's in great shape and I am excited to have my first travel trailer and join the community here!

The differences between the 2012 and 2014 model years seem minor so far...

priorguy

Congratulations! I saved around $9000+13%tax all together buying my 2011 in the spring versus one of three 2013's. We liked the extra cabinets in the 2011. One because of the single upper bunk. And another Bar height at the end of the standard dinette at the front door with a boot cubby. There was also middle door in the cabinets above the master bed too. No mods were made so the previous owner didn't use it much, or didn't know much. Even the factory toilet paper holder was never installed. You can get a lemon buying new or used so why not save a good chunk of change while you're at it. I can make a lot of repairs for $10+K. Can do a lot of mods too. :cool: