Lasting impressions foam bed

Garypowell

Many have written how they like the foam mattress from this company. I was going to purchase one but had a PRE-sale question or two. I called and left messages three times and emailed them in the last week. They have not called or written back.

Has anyone spoken to them recently or purchased a bed......are they still in business?

danemayer

Hi Gary,

We bought from them last March. Ordered on Saturday and the bed arrived on Wednesday. But I don't know if they're still there. I don't think it's a big operation, so it could be that someone's out sick.

Dan

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I bought one In April, but don't know what their status is today.
Love it.
Let us know what you find out.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

I tried calling a few minutes ago. The phone was answered on the 2nd or 3rd ring. They're still there. It's a small, family-owned business and the daughter was married on Saturday. They must have been distracted.

SGeohagan

I bought a rv king a month or so ago. It arrived on the third day. measures 72 x 76 (not 80). Haven't had an opportunity to camp with it, but got it installed and lay on it for awhile. It feels like the tempurpedic I have in my house. Think we'll love it.

Garypowell

Based on Dan's phone call I tried again and the phone was answered on the 3rd ring. Had a nice conversation and yes they were busy last week with a wedding. Being self employed I know what it is like to try and live a life and run a business at the same time.

So, I'll sound the all clear here. I need to review my notes but I think that I will be ordering from Lasting Impressions. The problem is that not being able to get in touch with them caused me to look elsewhere.

Thanks again Dan!

Gary