problem with ceiling?

twohappycampers

Now, how am I going to describe this? The ceiling is made up of white panels of some kind of board, and where the boards meet there is a narrow white strip of something covering the joint. I just noticed that some kind of dark stuff is oozing out along some of the strips. You can wipe the ooze off with a finger and it's dark brown and kind of dampish. What could be causing this? Can't imagine it's a problem with a leak in the roof, maybe glue is used to hold these strips in place and the glue is melting? I thought maybe the strips had started coming down and it was a shadow or gap I was seeing, but it does wipe off with a finger. I can clean the ceiling, no problem, just want to know if anyone else has found this and found it to be just a glue problem or could it actually be something like a leak in the roof? Thanks for your input.

GOTTOYS

Absolutely sounds like a leak in the roof. Get up on top and check the caulking and do it now!...Don

brw549

being we are on roof issues, do any of you ever notice air bubbles under the rubber roof on your unit? If so is this a issue I need to be concerned with

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I have some bubbles on the roof and had some on my last rig. If they are not real big, I would not worry about them.
But keep and eye on them.
How big are they?

Peace
Dave