• 520 Southern Sights Dr
  • Longs (Myrtle Beach), SC 29568
  • Tammy 1.866.207.2267 or 843.756.4334
  • http://willowtreervr.com/
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee:
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee:
  • Gate code: 8733 You will need this I you arrive after hours!!!

Details:

------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 30
  • Site fee: $$39/nite plus tax per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 9/13/2014
  • Potluck time: 6pm - BBQ to be supplied by the Heartland Chapter
    Please bring a dish to pass. Plates, napkins and tableware will be provided by the chapter.
  • We will have a pancake breakfast sponsored by the Chapter Saturday morning. Feel free to bring your favorite breakfast item. The chapter will supply pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage
  • The Heartland Gives Back will be sponsoring the Humane Society of North Myrtle Beach
We will be collecting pet supplies and cash to help in the operation and adoption process. Items we will be collecting:

Dry Dog & Cat Food
Dog Treats
Cat Toys
Cat Litter
Metal Dog Dishes
Double Cat Food Dishes
Litter Pans (small)
Collars & Leashes (no harnesses please)
Weed-eater
Paper Towels
Kitten Chow
Pens
White & Colored Copier Paper
Digital Thermometers
Frontline
Pet Shampoo
Bleach
Dishwashing Liquid
2 Gal Stainless Steel Buckets
Litter Scoopers
Laundry Detergent
Contractors Hoses
Postage Stamps
Mops & Mop Heads
Brooms & Dust Pans
Towels & Blankets
Push Lawn Mower
Industrial Washer & Dryer

Agenda:

Friday:
Meet and Greet
6:00pm Finger foods and socializing at rally hall - Bring your favorite snacks to share

Satuday:
8:00am Pancake breakfast with bacon, eggs and sausage provided by the chapter
Afternoon - On your own. Suggest: LaBelle Amie Winery, Shopping, Beach, Pool/Lake, Golf, Socializing
6:00pm BBQ Dinner/Pot Luck - Please bring a dish to share
Chapter will provide BBQ, plates, tableware
7:00pm Heartland Gives Back Presentation to Humane Society of North Myrtle Beach
Tales of the "Crowded Camper" by Becky Dickey

Sunday:
7:00am Coffee and Doughnuts at Rally Hall
9:30am Worship Service at Rally Hall by Lance Duguay
Good Byes and Thank you's

• Event Leader: Phil Smith(click to contact)

Additional Info:
We had to reschedule the Jue 2014 event to September since Willow Tree does not schedule rally's during the "season." Memorial Day thru Labor Day. Sorry for the earlier confusion.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Glen & Tina Rainey (OBX_Rainey) Site#17 HOC#2697
Rob & Betty Ford (RobandBettyFord) Site 19 HOC#2378
John & Marsha Turner (Currituck0209) Site#22 HOC#1424
Eric & Dorothy VanOpstl (Flying Dutchman) Site#23 HOC#1202
Martha Henry Scott (Marthamscott) Site#24 HOC#2635
Ed & Barbara Rauch ( Brauch) Site#25 HOC#1709
Dick & Fran Bernard (Rod Buster) Site#26 HOC#2074
Jeremy & Becky Dickey (rdickey) Site#34 HOC#2605 (Crowded Camper)
Ken & Fraye Hyde ( krhyde) Site#28 HOC#2061
John & Nancy Lathom(camperjohn08) Site#32 HOC#32
Dave Yocum & Julie Hancock (bennington) Site#33 HOC#1006
Phil & Becky Smith (Phil Smith) Site#35 HOC#1013
Lance & Kem Duguay (LDGUAY) Site #36 HOC#1850
Clay & Candy Hudson (clayhud) Site#37 HOC#2503
Joe & Linda Shejbal (8paws) Site #39 HOC#1812.
Terrell & Carol Stanley (TandC) Site#40 HOC2016
Kim & Theresa Pannell (Pannell) Site#41 HOC#1975
Bill & Janet Roche (billyjoeraybob) Site#42 HOC#2358
Tommy & Linda Sexton (Ljsexton) Site#44 HOC#1435
Mark & Janet Anderson (Campcrew) Site#46 HOC#1202
Candi (ccarrington99) Site#47 HOC#2740
Steve & Kathy Wilhite ( SWilhite) Site #48 HOC#1133
Bill & Marlene Knieper (MKB) Site#51 HOC#1808
Ron & Ann Parish ( navyA21) Site#53 HOC#1158
Randy & Santha Allen (Randy) Site#54 HOC#1112
Troy & Shannon Phillips (Troybuilt71) Site#87 HOC#1545

Last edited:

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs (Myrtle Beach) - 9/12/2014 to 9/14/2014

WOOOOWHOOOOO!!!

SC, Here we come!!!

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs (Myrtle Beach) - 9/12/2014 to 9/14/2014

Get those reservations in! Only a year away! Time is running out!

trdeal

Phil and Becky, Sorry but the timing is not going to be good for us to attend this rally. To close to the end of school for me to take off work. Renee and I know that you will have a great rally.

Last edited:

Phil Smith

Sorry to hear that Terry. You guys will be missed for sure. Who knows, a year is a long time away and maybe something will work out.
Phjil

Bryced15

Willow Tree resort here we come! We just booked site #23. My parents booked site #22. Planning on coming in on Tuesday Sept 9th, and leaving out on Monday Sept 15th. We really enjoyed our first rally in Georgia and we're looking forward to seeing everyone again. Hopefully we'll make it to another rally before the Myrtle Beach trip.

Phil Smith

Great! We look forward to having you at the SC rally. I'll post more details as we get them put together. If you have not been to Willow Tree before, you will make this one of your destination RV spots. See you there! (And hopefully somewhere in between!)

Phil

Willow Tree resort here we come! We just booked site #23. My parents booked site #22. Planning on coming in on Tuesday Sept 9th, and leaving out on Monday Sept 15th. We really enjoyed our first rally in Georgia and we're looking forward to seeing everyone again. Hopefully we'll make it to another rally before the Myrtle Beach trip.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)

Phil & Becky, We have not made reservations yet but Santha and I will be there. I will ask the Secretary of War to put this on her list.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)

Phil, Santha made reservations yesterday. We will be in site 54. Arriving on Wednesday and leaving on Sunday.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired

Hi Phil & Becky,

We are happy to be attending this rally love the campground. We will be coming in on Monday 9/8 and leaving on Sunday 9/14 and will be on site 25.

lduguay

Hey Phil & Becky,

We are BOOKED!! Site 36 for Thursday-Sunday!

Let the EXPLOSIONS BEGIN!!!!!!

smiley-face-grin.jpg

clayhud

Phil & Becky, We made our reservation for the rally, arriving Thursday 9/11 leaving Sunday 9/14......site 37 Clay & Candy Hudson HOC # 2503

Rodbuster

We are booked in site #26 - arriving 9/10 and leaving 9/15. Looking forward to another great Heartland rally!!!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs (Myrtle Beach) - 9/12/2014 to 9/14/...

Phil & Becky

I hate to have to do this but unfortunately we r going to have to back out of this rally was looking so forward to it but unfortunately there are scheduling issues in life. Have a great rally & hope to meet you guys in the future

brauch

Camping Wife

Reservation made today for arrival on Thurs. 9/11, thru Monday 9/15.....Site 25
Love Willow Tree....one of our favorites.

trdeal

Phil and Becky, Sorry but the timing is not going to be good for us to attend this rally. To close to the end of school for me to take off work. Renee and I know that you will have a great rally.
Phil and Becky, you didn't have to change the rally date so we could attend, but we are glad you did. (LOL). Renee says the only reason we are coming is because you said Pleeease! Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Just called Willow Tree and we are in site 35.

trdeal

Phil and Becky, you didn't have to change the rally date so we could attend, but we are glad you did. (LOL). Renee says the only reason we are coming is because you said Pleeease! Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Just called Willow Tree and we are in site 35.
Wow Phil. You are a great friend! Changed the rally date for us and gave us your site! What a guy! Willow Tree just called and told us about the mix up. We are now in site 14.

Phil Smith

Hey Terry, you came really close to getting to run another rally! lol I hope she followed through and gave you the "deal" on #14. I was going to just have he give me another site number but she said you had originally asked for 14. It all worked out since we found out they forgot to book me. How fun would that have been? ;)

Phil Smith

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs (Myrtle Beach) - 9/12/2014 to 9/14/...

Phil & Becky

I hate to have to do this but unfortunately we r going to have to back out of this rally was looking so forward to it but unfortunately there are scheduling issues in life. Have a great rally & hope to meet you guys in the future

We are sory you will not be able to join us. You will be missed. Who knows, with still 10 moist to go, maybe your plans will chagne again! If not, we will see yo one day at another rally down the road.

Phil

Phil Smith

We are booked in site #26 - arriving 9/10 and leaving 9/15. Looking forward to another great Heartland rally!!!

Good news Dick! No Dragons anywhere in the area of Willow Tree! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.