Jensen AWM910

My Jensen AWM910, just over a year old, decided that after playing a total of six cd's over this year, has decided it does not want to play any more. Inserting a CD only causes the unit to spin up the CD and thens sets there and clicks every few seconds. Cannot find a warranty listed anywhere for this unit. Can someone please help me out that has had similar problems:LKicklight

jimtoo

Hi LKicklight,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You don't have listed the kind of unit you have, but you might call ASA (Jensen/Voyager), 877-845-8750.
You will need your VIN I'm sure.

Let us know what the outcome is.

Jim M

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers, the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras, and the Advent brand of appliances. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance.

Have you tried pressing the reset button? This is located on the front of the stereo and near the AUD button. See if this helps.

If the trouble persists, please feel free to call our Technical Services department for warranty assistance at 877-845-8750 M-F 8:00AM to 6:00PM EDT. If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.

RAHanock

This link may be of some help, depending on what the problem is.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/33280-Jensen-AWM970-stuck-CD-solution