EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/24/2014 to 4/27/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Gulf State Park
  • 20115 State Hwy 135
  • Gulf Shores, AL 36542
  • Park Attendants 251-948-7275
  • gul.statepark@dcnr.alabama.gov
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $$0.00
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: $$0.00

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 40
  • Site fee: $26.35 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0.00
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 4/25/2014
  • Potluck time: 5:45pm

• Event Leader: hogan(click to contact)

Additional Info:

Attendees List:

1. Hogan & Donna Cooper hogan 1649 Tupelo, MS
  2. Jerry & Lily Worth Gizzy 1542 Montgomery, AL
  3. Lou & Bette Dick lou_and_bette 1941 TX
  4. Malcolm & Valerie Talley vktalley 2016 Wetumka, AL
  5. John & Pam Burks jOhnburks 2433 Irondale, AL
  6. Bill & Susan Mealer BigDaddy 2227 Alabaster, AL
  7. Kim & Dottie Miranda kim&dot 1977 Merritt Island, FL
  8. John & Alina Linstrom Linstrom1950 2520 Palm City, FL
  9. Bob & Barb Mansolino bobemuzzy 2023 Hartselle, AL
  10. Wyndy & Pat Wyndybroom Rogersville, AL
  11. Bill & Jan Raber JanAndBill 2576 Attalla, AL
  12. Mike & Shirley Kline GrumpyOneandTwo 2626 Evergreen, AL
  13. Lewis & JoAnn West ljawest 2185 Gautier, MS
  14. Clay & Candy Hudson clayhud 2503 Monroe, GA
  15. Walter & Linda West lindaw 1924 Homestead, FL
  16. Dick & Reta Hill dix36 1068 Lady Lake, FL
  17. Ron & Ann Parrish NavyAZ1 1158 Jefferson, GA
  18. Paul & Sheila Blackford usnaviator 360 Madison, AL
  19. Ricky & Rachel Lester mountainlovers76 2672 Stringer, MS
  20. Danny & Lisa Chesser dpchesse 346 Meridian, MS
  21. Bob & Sue Vaughn bobvaughn 1849 Seffner, FL
  22. Pau & Brenda Curtis pnbcurtis xxx Williamston,MI
  23. Wayne & Debbie Paxson TallyRVer 351 Tallahassee, FL
  24. Jim & Jan Heflin theark xxx Hastings, MI
  25. Bob & Linda Cox Rcox 2202 Mary Ester, FL
  26. Steve & Cathy Wilhite swilhite 1133 Clarksville, OH

Last edited:

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Hogan, we will put this on our calendar. You do mean GULF Shores, don't you?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Absolutely loved Gulf Shores this past springs rally. Nice state park :). Will have to see if we are still in AL next spring and if so would love to come again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gizzy

Please put Lily and me on the list. Wouldn't miss it. I'm sure it will be a full house once again, probably even more folks. Seems to get bigger each year.

hogan

Now Eric, you get the award for the first to find my cryptic challenge. Of course it is GULF SHORES. I was in a hurry trying to get the Rally on the books and stumblefingered, did not check my work before posting, then when I spotted it, went back and changed the line from which it came, but that did not change the banner line. I will have to seek higher powers ala Jimaletti for fixing that. Great to have so many quick postings. Lou and Bette, you are the rock. Always can count on you two. Jerry and Lily have posted they will be there also. And Nabo says they will be there if still in Alabama. So let's hope they stay PUT and make the Rally. So, to make it official, Donna and Hogan will be there too. Will get an attendee list started.

hogan

Oh man, this Rally is growing quickly. The Traveling Talleys will be there and new members John and Alina Lindstrom from Palm City, Florida have said they will definitely be attending. Herm and Vickey from Morristown, TN are in the TN/KY Chapter and have said they will be attending Gulf Shores Rally. They want to spend at least a week so they will be right there with a bunch of us who come early for this Rally. If I remember correctly, there is a discount if you book a whole week at Gulf Shores State Park.

GlenStMary

This sounds like a really nice place to be next April. Nice weather, nice people...what could be better than that! Ginger and I will try to attend, and we look forward to meeting all of you.

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bill and Susan Mealer will try to be there, too! We had a great time last spring - and haven't stopped traveling yet - HA! We're on our way home now. WHEW!!

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Hogan,

Put Connie and I on the list. Will be a terrific stop on our way back to Ohio from Texas.

kimdot

Hi Hogan and Donna,

Please put our names down for the Gulf Shores rally. Can't miss one of you rallies!

TandC

With all the good inputs we've received about the 2013 Gulf Shore Rally - we have to attend the 2014 rally!
We made our reservations today and will arrive on Monday (4/21) and leave on Monday (4/28).
Reservations were made with Emily at (251) 948-7275. One does get a weekly discount. However, the discount
works out to the rally rate of $26.35 + tax per night (at least that is my take on what Emily told me).
Looking forward to a great rally and seeing everyone!

hogan

Hello Terrell and Carol, So glad to have you join us for the AlaMissiBamaSsippi Rally down at Gulf State Park next April. I know you are going to love the park and the area in general. It is a really great place with so much to do. My daughter's family did the Zipline when they visited this summer and I intend to check it out in April. Also, you made a good choice by coming in early. Earlybirds check out the local eateries and some fine seafood to be enjoyed.

hogan

Only a few months till our Get-together down on the Bama Coast. If it's cold where you are, think how nice it will be at Gulf Shores in April. Best time of year for this region. No one from California has signed up yet. TandT where are you?

hogan

Here is the latest. The New Members, Mike and Shirley Kline from Evergreen Alabama have been added to the Attendees list. And Jan and Bill Raber were added yesterday. Jerry Worth emailed to say that the Car Show we enjoyed during last year's Gulf Shore Rally is going on again this year; same dates as our Rally. So we can look forward to driving over to The Wharf to see some beautiful Classic Autos along with several very unique showpieces. We will try to find out when they plan their parades and other activities so we can pass that along to you.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
You can add us to the list also...we are only 5 hours away in TN and this will make a great weekend break for us. We will arrive on the 24th and leave on Sunday. Do we need to make some sort of reservation?

Ken and Kathy Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.