Tomorrow We Take Possession of Our New Landmark

blacklabbob

Tomorrow we take possession of our 2014 Landmark Key Largo at RVs For Less in Knoxville. Really nice folks to deal with. Will give it a shakedown on an 11 day dry camping trip to Winchester, VA, and maybe the month of December on the Gulf Coast. Also will flaunt it at the NC Rally in early November. Photos of it are on the RVs for Less website clicking on the 2014 Key Largo.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: Tomorrow

Saw your new BABY on the lot this past Saturday. We really like the Key Largo! Go ahead and stay a night there on the lot to make sure you understand all the switches, knobs, buttons, etc before heading out for a long trip. Enjoy.

GlenStMary

Congratulations! I know you can't wait to get on the road with that new Landmark. I know you'll love it.

blacklabbob

Saw your new BABY on the lot this past Saturday. We really like the Key Largo! Go ahead and stay a night there on the lot to make sure you understand all the switches, knobs, buttons, etc before heading out for a long trip. Enjoy.
Hello Byrd & Nathan, will be there all day Thurs., and staying overnight, taking it home Friday. Hope fridge works.
Tell Nathan the new Smart TV/soundbar system in this rig will really be a challenge. Sheesh! Bringing my VICTROLA as backup.

MTPockets

If you have a torque wrench, take it along and check wheel nuts, axle hanger u-bolt nuts, and if you have a MorRyde pin box, the mounting nuts. After two years on the road, I check mine regularly (last time yesterday) and 'always' find one or two nuts under spec. Yesterday it was only one pin box nut and two u-bolt nuts. And, congrats on the new Landmark!