Some neat features I saw at the RV show

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Heartland, consider some of these ideas for the future. Not just Landmark. ;)

u3a3avag.jpg

Entertainment center next to dining, in door side slide

8amyve5y.jpg

Theater seating, next to kitchen, across from thr above pictured entertainment slide.

ydagygyt.jpg

Side isle bath on door side, but with shower on the interior wall rather than outside wall.

ehyqu4a8.jpg

Shelves with cargo netting to hold smaller items in basement.

y4eruju2.jpg

vuqagu8u.jpg

(2pics) Front living floorplan with a pass through bath configuration like San Antonio. Washer/Dryer closet in back bedroom -- so could be additional closet space.

ugy7y9y8.jpg

Front living floorplan with entertainment in off door slide, and lots of storage (behind seating) in front cap area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
These are from various units. We looked at a lot of high-end 5vers. I can't recall which units I saw what in, but these were features I liked.

I didn't see any one unit that I liked better than the Heartlands!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
These are from various units. We looked at a lot of high-end 5vers. I can't recall which units I saw what in, but these were features I liked.

I didn't see any one unit that I liked better than the Heartlands!

Only problem for us with entertainment center next to versus across from dinette is we like to watch tv while eating and not sure you could do this. Does look like neat idea though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

stevenssr

I just went to the Dallas RV show on Saturday. Like you, I saw some interesting ideas but no rigs as a whole that I'd rather have. When I went, I was worried that I would find something else I wanted, and instead it just ended up supporting my decision to go with Heartland.