It has arrived

azbound

Our new BH 3400RL has arrived. We have completed the PDI and are now waiting for some additional add on's that couldn't be done at the factory and we will be on our way. The tech. that did the PDI was very compimentary about the 5er. This dealership is brand new to Heartland and this was there first Heartland sale and his first heartland PDI. His comments were, Man is this trailer well built and they use real hardwood. He found nothing wrong and he said I have done 100's of PDI's and it is very rare not to find something, he was concerned that he might have missed something. I told him I had read that some folks were have leaks in the water system He pressure tested the water system and no leaks, everything worked as it should. The entire PDI took about 6 hours. We will do the finale walk through Friday or Monday.

We are taking it on a short 3 to 5 day shake down cruise be before we head down to Apache Junction, Az. fo the winter.

Gary and JB
AZBOUND

billd

Congratulations on the new BH. Glad the PDI went well and you should enjoy it for a long time.

Bill

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Gary & JB, Congrats on the new Bighorn. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as we do ours. Travel safe and have a great Winter in AZ. Oh yeaeh, welcome to the Heartland family.