CRWCAB

I became a new member a few days ago to learn as much as I can. I have to say this forum is the best for any info a person is looking for. We have a couple more years left in Okinawa, Japan before we get home and I can retire. The wife told me I have to get her a vehicle before I could buy a toy hauler. So I figured I'll spend the next couple of years reading what y'all have to say about any changes that will come out during that time.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the forum CRWCAB! Your right about the information and knowledge base here being second to none. Enjoy and ask lots of questions. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience here.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4

CRWCAB

Thanks, for the welcome. I look forward to spending the next couple years learning about the new products coming out till we get back to the states.

Ks.Kev

New owner / Member

Hello everyone...... Just wanted to jump in here and introduce ourselves. We picked up our 2013 North Trail 22 FBS about a month ago, was hoping we would have time to take it out at least once to do a shake down and break it in, But work and such kept that from happening! (sigh) But Did get it loaded with our camping gear from our smaller RV that we sold to get this one! And We LOVE the size and ALL the storage in our 22 FBS!!! (Going from a 18" to a 29' is a BIG difference) Anyways, did get it winterized and waiting for spring to take it out! Been scoping This site out and joined. Sure is a TON of info that is very helpful! Glad to be in the HEARTLAND family!!!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: New owner / Member

Welcome :). Now check out the fun Heartland Rallies.

RannCarr

Welcome :). Now check out the fun Heartland Rallies.

Hi. I am not a new member. I am RanCarr but your site will not work properly and allow me to use the new password it assigned me by email. I cannot find the old password. The new password assigned to me doesn't work here because your site says it's invalid. I don't know why I was issued an invalid password. :( Is there any way I can get my old account back or get the new password you assigned me to be recognized here? Or get a password that works? Thanks.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Hi. I am not a new member. I am RanCarr but your site will not work properly and allow me to use the new password it assigned me by email. I cannot find the old password. The new password assigned to me doesn't work here because your site says it's invalid. I don't know why I was issued an invalid password. :( Is there any way I can get my old account back or get the new password you assigned me to be recognized here? Or get a password that works? Thanks.

Email sent.

Peace
Dave