Finally Updated LM San Antonio

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Here is our new 2013 Landmark San Antonio. Thank You Joe French from Ron Hoover Houston for all you assistance.
Now to change my signature block;)

Attachments

• new rv at home.JPG
    new rv at home.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 249
  • new rv inside.JPG
    new rv inside.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 263

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Enjoyed sitting outside today watching the football games on the outdoor entertainment center. What a great feature. Had several folks in the park come over and admire. Even had a young couple who have a 2014 Sundance come visit. I did have to make a couple of minor repairs; replaced an outside 'flood' (scare) light bulb that was burnt out, tightened up some water fittings (caught them before any leaks), poked a small hole in the coroplast to drain water that got in the underbelly from driving in the rain. Going to seal that up better when we get home. Added a towel holder in the toilet room, and changed out the shower head for the Oxygenics head we had (what an improvement). Trying to get used to the different floor plan. Keep stepping on the left side of the toilet for the flush. This one is on the right. Do miss the toilet sprayer though. Installed the carpet covers for the outside steps. All things said we are pleased. Oh yeah, I installed MaxAir vent cover on the bathroom vent and a Fantastic Vent Cover on the Fantastic Vent. BTW the dogs are finally settling in too.