New 2009 Landmark Augusta Owner

rcobb

Well we ordered our new Landmark Augusta back in October at the Heartland fall rally in Houston. We picked it up on 12/5. It came in as a 2009 and boy is it a beauty. Had zero problems with the PDI and have stayed in it for 2 nights now with out any problems. Hope to have many good years with this one. Will try to get some pictures and post.

jbeletti

Congrats on bringing home your Augusta!

Are you staying at Rayford Crossing for the winter?

Your high today will be 50 degrees warmer than ours here in Chicago. Wish we were in Texas right now!

Jim

rcobb

Hi Jim

We will be at Rayford Crossing for at least a year or two. As you know it is the best park around here.

As far as the weather, please push some of that cold air this way. It's in the 80's today.

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Wow, congratulations on your purchase!! We are looking to retire in an Augusta but can never find one in the dealerships to take a gander at. We are moving to an rv park near the Kemah boardwalk tomorrow,,, might have to stalk you sometime and beg for an invite inside,,, winks,,, Elizabeth

theharveys

Brand. New. Landmark!

We just ordered (two weeks ago) a 2008 Landmark Augusta. We ordered it with the new Slate interior color option...even though we have not yet seen the color swatches as they do not begin building the Landmark with the slate interior until after Christmas.
I was in communication with a factory rep when he was at the dealer RV show this month in Lousiville. He sent me a picture of the sofa covered in the new slate material..
We are buying the trailer from a dealer (Sherrard RV) in Colbert, Oklahoma. Gary Taylor has gone out of his way to help us get the trailer ordered and Sherrard RV owns the adjoining KOA campground. When our trailer gets in, they will put us up for two days in the campground, assign a technician to our trailer and we get to camp for free and they will fix anything we find wrong, during those two days. How can you beat that??
I would highly recommend Sherrard RV and salesman Gary Taylor.
We cannot wait to get our new Landmark!!!

Tom of Ypsi

Rick & Dee, Congratulations on the new Augusta and I am sure you will enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed ours. Did Heartland do any changes from the one we all saw at Rayford Crossing? Also when Jim sends that cold weather down to you keep it and do not send it down to the Rio Grande Valley, we love the sunny and warm weather:D

jbeletti

Hi Harveys,

Congrats on your order. I also placed an order this week for a Landmark Pinehurst. I just showed Nancy pictures I took of the 3 color swatch board. She chose Harvest. The Midnight decor was a bit contemporary for her and she would rather not have the small amount of blue present in the Slate. Me - I don't really care.

Jim

//heartlandowners.org/attachments/landmark/2009_landmark_fabrics.jpg

theharveys

Jim,
Thanks for the pictures. They confirmed our choice for the slate color. The dealer in Oklahoma said we could still change our minds if we chose once we had a chance to see the colors. However, after seeing these pictures, I think we will stick with the slate.
The fifth wheel we currently own is all golds and browns and frankly, we want something with a little more color.
Congrats on the Pinehurst. I bet you are as anxious to get yours as we are to get yours!