ATF: ElkRidge - Booth Dinette

MdMike

I have a 2011 29BHCK with the standard table and 4 chairs. I would like to install a booth dinette.

Is there such a thing to fit this unit? I looked at a newer Elkridge with an 11 foot slide at the Hershey PA show a few weeks ago. It was the identical layout in the living area as mine. Same size sleeper sofa and it had a booth dinette that was 68inches from wall to couch with the table mounted on the two pillars.

Would this be an option for me?

If so would the colors match and what would the cost be to ship it to 21075 zip code. Or is there any chance it could be dead head shipped to my local dealer in Gambrills Md?

danemayer

Hi MdMike,

You might be able to purchase the dinette piece parts for a different model trailer than yours from Heartland Parts. You'd probably have to provide a Vin# from the trailer you're looking at so they'd know exactly which dinette you want. I doubt they would guarantee a fit to your trailer however. So you'd be on your own to install it and get a good fit.

I've also heard of shipping stuff like this inside a rig ordered by the local dealer to save freight cost.

If you are a Heartland Owners Club member, you'll get a discount on parts orders.

Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for the parts department.

MdMike

Dinette Update:

We ordered one from Heartland and it will be installed by our dealer upon arrival there. It is awaiting a dead head shipment to the dealer so I won't pay a large freight charge.

I will take pics after the installation.