Propane Grill for the RV??

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
What is a good Propane Grill to use that will run off the supplied propane lines on our trailers? Mine is near the forward storage by the main door. I am looking for a grill that will hang off the side of the trailer. Something fairly large if possible (cook for 6 or 8 people in one go). Even if it had the option to burn charcoal would be nice as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

pegmikef

I have the Olympian 5500 which can be mounted on the side, but I am not sure it would handle 8 people, six, maybe. The thing about that gas outlet is that it is low pressure (e.g., already past the regulator) so you can't use a grill that has a built in regulator. I had to run down the quick connect fitting for my outlet because it was stubbed off, but the grill came with a hose and the quick connect fittings. If you need the fittings, here is a source.

http://www.propaneproducts.com/catalog/quick-connectors-39-1.html

scottyb

You have a garage and patio? Why would you want a small grill if you are going to feed 8 people. Those small grills are for people w/o garages.

Attachments

• IMG_2175.jpg
    IMG_2175.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 64

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
Because when I use my garage I don't have room for a grill at all. Just looking for something simple for when a on site pit isn't available.

uty3ymuq.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD