Outside speakers don't turn off.

Stormvet

New to the forum and could use some help. I have a 2009 cyclone 3950 with a JVC sound system. I have tried all the knobs and buttons on the unit but can't get the outside speakers to turn off. I see on some threads that people talk about an outside switch??? Any ideas. Thanks

priorguy

What model Jensen is it? Visit www.jensenrvdirect.com to find your manual if you haven't got a hard copy. Most RV systems have "A/B/C" speaker select switches with "C" usually being the outdoor speakers.

Lynn1130

Mine has rocker switches below the radio for inside/garage/outside speakers. I am not sure about your setup.

TXTiger

Mine has rocker switches below the radio for inside/garage/outside speakers. I am not sure about your setup.

I don't believe the Jensen unit has a mode for outside or inside speakers. My unit has a two switches below the stereo. One is to turn the inside speakers on and off. The other is to switch between the outside and the garage speakers. If this second switch is positioned in between the garage and outside position neither the garage or the outside speakers are on.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
My Jensen has an A/B/C button setup and the outside speakers are B.

However, my outside speakers sound terrible (I think they are wired out of phase).

It is going to the dealership Thursday to get that and a few other warranty issues fixed, plus will be winterized for the season!

Also, one of the inside speakers is blown, but I am going to replace them with a good pair of speakers as the ones that came in the trailer are just plain basic full range speakers and sound terrible anyway.

The Jensen is in the wall just to the right of the TV (notice Steve McGarrett aka Jack Lord, of the original 'Hawaii 5-0' show on the screen).

Campout2012-PC260022.jpg