Thanks to Jayc

I want to say thank you to Jayc (Jay Coffman) and wife Stella for being gratious hosts last night at the Branson Rally. I had asked if we could come to the rally to talk to some fulltimers and maybe tour some Landmarks. Jayc not only invited us to come, but gave us a wealth of information about Landmarks, Heartland, and full time living in an RV.

He got his friend Dan to tell us about winter living, and some things to do to make that bearable as well.

We had narrowed our search down to 2 Landmarks, and 1 SOB, and I can say that our decision has now become Landmark for sure. I can't wait for the house to sell, so that we can become fulltimers as well.

Thanks again, Jayc :D We had a great time, and learned a LOT from you and Stella. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

This Forum has been great, and the people are genuine, sincere, helpful and generous. I thank you all.

jbeletti

Thank you for all the kind comments. Jay and Stella are our Central Region Directors of the Heartland Owners Club. Dan is one of our forum moderators and is a hands-on technical guy. You got hooked up with some fine folks. Hope to see you in a Heartland soon :)

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I want to say thank you to Jayc (Jay Coffman) and wife Stella for being gratious hosts last night at the Branson Rally. I had asked if we could come to the rally to talk to some fulltimers and maybe tour some Landmarks. Jayc not only invited us to come, but gave us a wealth of information about Landmarks, Heartland, and full time living in an RV.

He got his friend Dan to tell us about winter living, and some things to do to make that bearable as well.

We had narrowed our search down to 2 Landmarks, and 1 SOB, and I can say that our decision has now become Landmark for sure. I can't wait for the house to sell, so that we can become fulltimers as well.

Thanks again, Jayc :D We had a great time, and learned a LOT from you and Stella. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

This Forum has been great, and the people are genuine, sincere, helpful and generous. I thank you all.

That Stella is a gem but that Jayc guy ya gotta watch out for him. Lol. Nah they are both great people. Met them up in Elkhart at the pre pre rally when we were picking up our new BC. Went with us on a factory tour and helped us get several delivery issues take care of. Think I scared him though when I met him, walked up to them and asked him if he was Jayc and then told him I had been looking for him. Looked a little taken back but made me and DW feel very comfortable. Oh they also took us on a tour if the Elkhart area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thank you for your kind words. We enjoy our lifestyle in our Heartland trailer and love to share our information with others. We have had an absolute BLAST this summer attending the rallies in the Central Region.

Kbvols

That Stella is a gem but that Jayc guy ya gotta watch out for him. Lol. Nah they are both great people. Met them up in Elkhart at the pre pre rally when we were picking up our new BC. Went with us on a factory tour and helped us get several delivery issues take care of. Think I scared him though when I met him, walked up to them and asked him if he was Jayc and then told him I had been looking for him. Looked a little taken back but made me and DW feel very comfortable. Oh they also took us on a tour if the Elkhart area.

+1 Jay and Stella are great people. We also met them in Elkhart at the Indiana Rally and caught up with them again at the pre pre rally. Look forward catching up with them again perhaps at the Indiania rally next year.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
+2 on Jay and Stella! They met up with us, when they came through our town in 2011. They were the first forum members we'd ever met in person. We've been Rallying ever since, thanks to them!!

It seems like Jay's always the first person to greet us once we arrive at a Rally, no matter where we are. (see our sig, that's a few!)

Them's good folks. :)

pegmikef

+2 on Jay and Stella! They met up with us, when they came through our town in 2011. They were the first forum members we'd ever met in person. We've been Rallying ever since, thanks to them!!

It seems like Jay's always the first person to greet us once we arrive at a Rally, no matter where we are. (see our sig, that's a few!)

Them's good folks. :)

Exactly our thoughts. Could not have said it better. Mike and Peggy