I'm so proud of myself

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
After years of watching hubby towing our 5th wheels as an anniversary present he taught me how to back up onto hitch & let me drive it out to the front gate. I'm not going to lie I was nervous as **** pull over 100 grand of equipment but I did it without one scratch on it or yelling LOL. Now we'll wait to next anniversary to back it in LOL

Mizmary

Nice! I can hook up. And I know I could pull a short distance in a straight line. It's the turning that scares me. :) good job!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Awesome Ophie! Proud of you for accepting his gift and taking the beast for a ride! Next year do we get to sit and watch you make that backing attempt(s)! Took me more than once to get it on the site (with 20 or so Heartlanders watching) so expect to test your patience (and Wingnut's) when you try that one!

DesertThumper

Nice Job! What a great gentlemen and husband.
DSC_1076.jpg
Hasko says Happy Anniversary!!! He stays back when we travel but maybe next year he will come with us.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Boy I am such a nice hubby ain't I dear? She did very well and have full confidence in her ability to do it. It really comes down to my ability to teach. She drove ambulances for 30 years can't see why she can't do this. I will put red lights and sirens on if it helps.