Wall Hugging Recliners

fcwatson

Just purchased my 3875FB. Curious why wall hugging recliners where not used. I need to pull the current rockers/recliners away from the wall to get them to fully recline.

- Fred

MTPockets

One of the great mysteries. We replaced ours with Lazyboys wall huggers. Actually, we removed the sofa and placed the Lazyboys there. Put high back stationary chairs in place of the factory recliners.

K

karykatz

Most bighorn floorplans have optional theater seating. When you go with this option the seats are wall huggers and dont have to be moved. The recliners arent wall huggers because you loose the ability to swivel which are needed on some floor plans.

I hope this helps

MTPockets

Most bighorn floorplans have optional theater seating. When you go with this option the seats are wall huggers and dont have to be moved. The recliners arent wall huggers because you loose the ability to swivel which are needed on some floor plans.

I hope this helps
. It is my opinion the ability to swivel is less important than the issue of having to move the chairs to use them.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We had the swivel/rocker/recliners (non-wall hugger) in our first Landmark. We loved them. We now have the wall hugger theater seating in our current Landmark. We love it. Both have their advantages.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We took the recliners out and put them in our house, replacing them with Euro chairs. The Euro chairs are now on their 3 coach. When it comes time to trade, we just put the recliners back in the coach, moving the euro chairs to the new coach. Sounds like alot of work but it works for us.

we also want to change out our recliners for theater seats that are in the Big Country can anybody tell me how long they are , we have a 2013 Key Largo and only have 70 in to work with

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We have theater seating in our 2013 San Antonio and it measures 69 inches wide and 32 inches deep. It should fit in your Key Largo.