New Rig!

Five weeks ago, Billie Jo and I bit the bullet. We purchased a 2014 Big Country Model 3251TS, new Pearl White color. We have had two outings and absolutely love it. We are so happy!

Attachments

• IMG_0410.jpg
    IMG_0410.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 161

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Five weeks ago, Billie Jo and I bit the bullet. We purchased a 2014 Big Country Model 3251TS, new Pearl White color. We have had two outings and absolutely love it. We are so happy!

Nice! Enjoy it! Still like my tan though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Wmnmy

nice rig we just got the new pearl color Elkridge love the color of yours and ours we have been out once and love it so far goin to our first rally in california in two weeks enjoy happy camping .IMG_1773.jpg

Wmnmy

Happy for you Both !!! Nice upgrade from the Sundance.
Thank you hopefully when I retire I will get the big country or big horn we will see DW really like the layout of our Elkridge I really like the big country LOL if DW aint happy aint no one happy HEHE...

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on your new "condo on wheels". We are on our second Big Country and 3rd Heartland product. Enjoy and travel safely.

Theresau

Beautiful. Like pearl too (better than I thought I would). (But I do like my tan too.) You'll love the 3251TS!!! Please send pics of interior too - did you get the new Broyhill furniture?

mudmaker

Congrats. I just joined this community to better cement my decision on buying a 2013 Big Country 3251ts. The last 2013 on the lot. Other than the payment I think everything is fine! Sold sign is in the window although I haven't said go ahead to the finance officer yet.
enjoy!

jimtoo

Hi mudmaker,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will enjoy the Big Country. Join us at a rally where you will meet lots of great folks and eat lots of good food.

Jim M

Wmnmy

welcome mudmaker you will enjoy this forum as well as your big country lots of great info and friendly people happy camping.

mudmaker

My parents are at the rally in Amana currently. I have other plans and one last weekend camping in the Cougar before the trade. (If we get rain I might go see what's going on though)

thanks everyone

JanAndBill

Beautiful! Hope you have many happy adventures! I don't know how, it just doesn't seem possible but we just turned 10,000 miles on ours, and we are as happy as the day we bought it.