No pantry in Bighorn 3370RK

MookieKat

I was really liking the floor plan, but realized suddenly that there is no pantry, if I get the larger fridge! Am I correct in this? This seems very strange, not to allow for a pantry with the larger fridge plan.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
You are correct. We elected to get the single door refrig cuz of the small pantry beside it. Now that we are living in the coach pretty much full time, we are finding that it might have been better to have a bigger refrig than the small pantry. Still not using all the cabinets so the small pantry won't have been missed. Live and learn.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
We purchased a 3370RK and LOVE IT! We have been on the road most of the summer and fall and find we have plenty of storage space. When we ordered our unit we toyed with the idea of the smaller fridge in order to have a pantry, but in the end went for the two-door fridge. I'm so glad we did!!! We have lots of storage space (in fact still have some drawers and cabinets empty!). I have found the under-bed storage the best place for a pantry...easy to get at and see what is in there. Also makes a great "wine cellar"!

The 3370RK floorplan is awesome! Love all the counter space in the kitchen! Wonderful for cooking and entertaining! Especially love the island. The bathroom is very spacious and plenty of closet space in the bedroom. We looked for 6+ years before we found the unit that had ALL of our wants!!! The 3370RK was love at first sight!!!

wdk450

I don't know your exact floorplan, but my Bighorn 3670RL was a dealer demo with the big double refrig/freezer. My wife wanted them to pull out the big refrig and put in the smaller one so we could have the pull-out pantry, but the dealer learned that the entire slide would have to be replaced for this. There is a large double highth drawer below the refrigerator which I use for dry boxed pantry stuff. My floorplan also had a narrow depth jacket closet by the entry door. I thought it was useless as a closet, but added shelves inside to make the closet the canned goods pantry.