Service Department Open Saturday's

Cooper

Is your Service Department open on Saturday.

The only time I have to get something done is on Saturday. My dealer has been closing their Service Department for over a year on Saturday. That means I have to take off during the week to get parts or service are go to another dealer.
They alway say their so far behind :confused: . Does anyone else have this problem.:(

billd

The one I bought my BH from is open till 1 on Saturdays. I have been using a mobile RV repair person lately and that has worked a lot better.

Bill

wazz_zup

My dealer in West Sacramento is normally open on Saturdays, but every year starting Dec 1 they close. Kinda sucks since they're 40 minutes away from home for me. Luckly I got lots of vac time to use, so I can take a half a day off if I really need to.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
My selling dealer in Conroe Texas has their lack of service department closed on Saturdays but they will take appointments to drop a unit off there. Thank goodness I have found another Houston area dealer that is will to actually do some work to my trailer, and I will pick it up on Saturday.

I'm still thrilled abour Heartland's customer service but some of their dealers do them an injustice with their attitude. IMHO these dealers should be former dealers.....

ChopperBill

It never ceases to amaze me how a service oriented business closes on the weekends. The dealer I bought mine from closes on Saturdays, the time most folks have off. Try to go to one of those oil change places, most close at 5:30 during the day and on a Sundays. If someone is serous about making a few bucks they would be open when folks can get there. Even our local Harley dealer has seen the light and is open 7 days a week during the summer. Has free BBQ on Saturdays. They want your business!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Our dealer is 1.5 hours away and the service and parts dept is closed on weekends. We can't even drop a trailer off on Sat. Even if we have called ahead and tried to make special arrangements to just hand the keys to someone so Mark doesn't have to take a day off of work. The service we have gotten during their business hours has been great, t is a pain to have to take a day off to drop the trailer off and another to go pick it up.

Kristy

Niles

Our dealer is open till 2 on Saturday's in the winter and during the summer they have longer hours. I can understand the shorter hours during the winter. I guess I'm lucky that they are open and I think they are a great dealership, when you take the trailer to them they fix it and do it in a reasonable time frame. We did buy off of a dealer one time that did close on Saturday, his reason, weekends are for camping, can't really fault him for that. As much as I understand the convenience of having dealerships open on weekends. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone had a five day work week? Just a thought.

ChopperBill

Most motorcycle dealerships work Saturdays and take Monday off. Gives 'em a five day week. Doing part time ATV repairing I find their taking Monday off is some times a PITA. I just learn to work, or not work, around it.