Flair Air Mattress

I know that there has been several discussions concerning the flair air mattress with built in electric pump, but I'm hoping that someone will have a new idea. We have a 2013 BC 2650RL. We got it May 2012. The first time we used the air mattress for our family; it deflated during the night. In October 2013 we took our BC back to the dealer for several warranty issues - including the air mattress. We received a new air mattress. Our mistake was not checking the mattress right away when we got our BC back. We had it winterized and figured, we were set. Well, the first use, we had a slow leak. by the third use it deflated during the night. We have tested the mattress with the soap & water suggested and submersed it in water trying to locate the leak. (not the pump area) It is out of warranty and we are not getting any help from flair. We are at a loss as to what is the best way to solve this problem - new air mattress? new foam mattress? new sofa bed? We are so frustrated, any suggestions would be welcome! Thanks!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Did you check the deflation valve at the foot of the mattress? If it is not tight, air will leak out during the night. Discovered on ours the first time we used it. Tightened it, all is well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free