ATF: Road Warrior - Grey tank straps

Appleguy

This afternoon I finished up my insulation project for the garage floor in my 2013 30c. I now have a garage floor with 3" of foam insulation except for the area above the fuel tanks which has 1" of foam. Ihad to remove the coroplast screws on the rear section in order to place the foam. I pulled the coraplast down far enough down to take a peek underneath. I was shocked to see that the rear most grey tank straps had at least 6" of slack in them and we're certainly not holding the tank to the coach. appears that the plumping pipes and vent are securing the tank to the coach....not a good thing. is this normal?? Looks as though I need to pull the coroplast down enough to get access to the front most section of the tank strap and re fasten it to the floor so that the straps actually function. Anybody know how thick the flooring sheathing is. I know the garage floor is 1". I think I will pull down all of the coroplast and check the other two tanks plus add 2" of foam to the floor in the areas that I can access. There is no way the heat duct can keep the tanks from freezing due to the gaps in the coroplast. I will look for a method to better seal the coroplast to insure the heat stays in the cavity to keep things from freezing up.