Introduction - Missouri Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Joy and Jeff Venus (Joy & Jeff) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for Missouri. The boundaries of this chapter are the states of Missouri and Kansas in the Central Region.

Joy and Jeff are taking over from Michael and Daphna Fiehler, founding Missouri Chapter Leaders. Michael and Daphna have been leading the Missouri Chapter since January 2009. Thank you, Michael and Daphna, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Missouri Chapter Leaders, Joy and Jeff!

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

dbbls59

Welcome Jeff and Joy. Couldn't make it to the Branson Rally this year but looking forward to next years Missouri Rally.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and thank you for stepping up and taking the reins. Enjoy cuz its a blast.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations to you both!! You will have a lot of fun doing it. Thank you for stepping up to the challenge.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4

tkrejdl

Congratulations to you for stepping in as Chapter Leaders. Sorry we couldn't make it to Branson this year. We are proud to be a part of the MO chapter.
Looking forward to the next rally.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Joy and Jeff,
Congratulations and enjoy your new role. Trace

Joy & Jeff

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Thanks everyone!

I'm still getting the hang of this stuff, so please be patient with us.

hope everything is going good for you guys we have called to get a spot and everything is looking good should be there 2 or 3 days early

Gary and Janelle + Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.