This past weekend....

JeremyN

Since I haven't posted some pics in a while, I thought I would quick post one of the rig before we were leaving. It had rained all weekend, but yesterday was nice! :) I will try and post some more from this past weekend tonight.

CAM00007.jpg

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I just realized that there are not enough pics of North Trails on this forum.

LIKE!

JeremyN

I just realized that there are not enough pics of North Trails on this forum.

LIKE!

I couldn't agree more JWalker. I will post more up tonight, but you are more than welcome to post some of yours as well. I don't know how many North Trail 5'ers I have really seen.

smp2000

Can't wait for our next trip.......

Attachments

• 20130821_193354.jpg
    20130821_193354.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 20130821_193258-1.jpg
    20130821_193258-1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 117

priorguy

//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=26487&d=1379206874
//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=26468&d=1379201285
//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=26471&d=1379201384
//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=26486&d=1379206874
Winterized this past weekend, here's my North Trail, TV, and the lake we're on.

priorguy

Yes it is a seasonal site. We had a townhome until the end of this month so nowhere to park it. Seasonal was barely more then some storage places. The place has a petting zoo, water slides, zip lines, unpowered boat rentals and much more. Plus its 30 minutes or so from home. The kids love it, the neighbours are great, and I can pull out if I wanna travel somewhere. Full hook ups and no meters either. Restaurant and laundry on site too if necessary. The transient area is nice too with leveled sites but only water and hydro. I never intended to go seasonal, but we love it now as we only have to bring food and clothes. Check out the toy shed.

//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=26470&d=1379201285

JWalker

Here's our second North Trail. I'll try to dig up pics of our first.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    789.4 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    667.3 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    512.6 KB · Views: 65

priorguy

When did Heartland stop making North Trail 5ers? Did they get replaced by another name? I enjoy the level of features and amenities in the North Trail brand, and the price point as well. Here's last years trailer and spot, it's made by Cruiser RV so still a Thor product. This is behind my new spot, notice how high the tongue is. I went up two more cinder blocks after this picture to get it level. It's a very old camp ground designed before travel trailers were common place.

//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=26949&d=1381452289

JWalker

2011 was the last year. The 5ers where discontinued and are very similar to the Sundance XLT floorplans.

priorguy

Thanks for the info JWalker. Don't think I can tow a 5er with a "half-ton" safely, but if I win the lottery the skies the limit on TV/FW combination.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
ElkRidge did not replace the NorthTrail 5ver, ER started in 2009. It was a full profile coach with nice appointments, without the high price tag.
It was a step up from Sundance but below a Bighorn.

Here's a pic of our NorthTrail (prior to our ElkRidge). Sunset pic taken in Ruidoso, NM.

6a8azy2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

d_fergie

Been loading my North Trail up and getting my trucks ready for the Guadalupe's in a week (Black Powder 5 day hunt) will be sharing my camper with an older Brother, our other 2 Brothers will be in the oldest's new Trailrunner... Will have cameras of course.

d_fergie

Been loading my North Trail up and getting my trucks ready for the Guadalupe's in a week (Black Powder 5 day hunt) will be sharing my camper with an older Brother, our other 2 Brothers will be in the oldest's new Trailrunner... Will have cameras of course.
A Heartland Camp, we were there 5 nights till last Wednesday...

Attachments

• Camp 2013.jpg
    Camp 2013.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 69