2 FULL Baths please!

Hello, we have been looking for a fifth wheel toy hauler with to full bathrooms, and the only one is the Thunderbolt 415 from "tob" and even for Cyclones, the 1 and 1/2 baths are limited in their floorplans lineup. What's up with that, you guys making haulers for up to 7 people to sleep and out of 10 models just 3 with the 1/2 bath option. :confused::confused::confused:

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
And what's with only one kitchen??? Why can't they make this units 53' long so we can have it all!

alex00

I'd look closer at the Thunderbolt. It looks like it's a bath-n-a-half as well. If seven people really need to shower, the lack of full baths won't be your limiting factor, but your water heater will be. Unless you go full custom, I doubt you'll find a model with two full baths. You could always make a few of the seven people sleeping in the trailer shower outside.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
It's camping for gosh sakes. Seven people equals a day of the week for each person to shower. :)

Now two toilets for seven people, seems like more of a priority to me. Trace

Last edited:

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
All I can say is your wish is our command!!!!! We are actually prototyping one in less than a month that has 2 REAL FULL BATHROOMS both with residential sunken tubs. Will have pictures and release the floor plan soon, trust me you will not be disappointed with this one over a year in engineering into it!!! No need to look into the Thunderbolt 415 which is a bad knock off of our 415 Road Warrior. We would love to grow the square footage on these rigs, unforchunetly because of housing standards and RVIA standards we must stay under 430 square feet (which trust me is alot more difficult than it sounds).

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
All I can say is we are calling it the 4200 ULTIMATE for a reason, because this unit will have everything that you have ever wanted in a toy hauler and then some!!!!! Please keep confidential to HOF community and not ruin the surprise for everyone (it only took us over a year to get here lol).

thanks,

AJ

I'd look closer at the Thunderbolt. It looks like it's a bath-n-a-half as well. If seven people really need to shower, the lack of full baths won't be your limiting factor, but your water heater will be. Unless you go full custom, I doubt you'll find a model with two full baths. You could always make a few of the seven people sleeping in the trailer shower outside.
The 415 Thunderbolt have the garage 'wet' bathroom option, it's a nice one to have.(2nd bath)

All I can say is your wish is our command!!!!! We are actually prototyping one in less than a month that has 2 REAL FULL BATHROOMS both with residential sunken tubs. Will have pictures and release the floor plan soon, trust me you will not be disappointed with this one over a year in engineering into it!!! No need to look into the Thunderbolt 415 which is a bad knock off of our 415 Road Warrior. We would love to grow the square footage on these rigs, unforchunetly because of housing standards and RVIA standards we must stay under 430 square feet (which trust me is alot more difficult than it sounds).
Thanks AJJones,
Two future owners here. Our best friend and us are upgrading soon, and we don't mind waiting until January for the new purchase.

miboje

There is a shower outside and that is God's bathroom so technically there is 2.5 bathrooms.

This is exactly our answer. We just don't have the tow capacity for a toy hauler with two baths, so we have decided to utilize the outside shower by making a shower curtain with a bendable rod and suction cups on either end, and buying a shower mat. We will be boondocking most of the time anyhow.

Can't wait to see the 4200, but I know it's going to be waaayyy outta our league.

HornedToad

With 2 full baths, you better double the size of the fresh tank.

With a wife and four daughters... (who think they need to shave their legs to go tailgating)
My problem is not so much the number of baths, but the number of gallons.

remoandiris

so we have decided to utilize the outside shower by making a shower curtain with a bendable rod and suction cups on either end, and buying a shower mat. We will be boondocking most of the time anyhow.

What about environmental issues? Grey water isn't supposed to be dumped on the ground. How is this NOT grey water being dumped on the ground?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
What about environmental issues? Grey water isn't supposed to be dumped on the ground. How is this NOT grey water being dumped on the ground?

Actually some states allow grey water to be dumped on the ground.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Most places will allow you to dump your gray water on the ground if you are on your own private property and the water does not go onto anothers private property. Although most campgrounds prohibit this practice. We have know some to dump their gray water on the ground at night after everyone is in bed. (being sneaky) The dumping of black water is prohibited almost everywhere.