Vinyl screw cover

freddial

I've had to replace some of the vinyl screw cover strips on my BC 3450 TS. i found some much higher quality pvc stuff to replace the wider trim (one inch), but I can't find something similar for the narrow strips. Has anyone had any success in locating a quality replacement product for the narrow stuff?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Try calling Heartland. At the rally plant visit, I asked and they gave me the trim and the metal strips to hold it.

While spending the Winter in Alabama last year I did a roof and caulk inspection.
I noticed the vinyl screw cover the length of the roof on both sides was cracked for almost the entire length of the trailer.
I contacted Heartland Customer Service and explained my problem.
I was told that Heartland had discovered that on early models of the 3450TS the vinyl screw cover did not have the correct amount of UV inhibitor in the product, causing it to crack.
Heartland sent me enough vinyl screw cover to replace both sides of the roof, at no charge to me.
Always check with Heartland Customer Service before you buy anything, you may find they have had a problem they are correcting.
I hope this information helps someone.

Hockster