What a deal!

JanAndBill

We love our 3260EL but the foam mattress that came with it is terrible. Within minutes of going to bed my shoulders and hips are resting on the plywood support. We've looked for a replacement, but the 72" x 80" RV King is smaller than a standard King. We had just about resigned ourselves to ordering one, when we stumbled on a local salvage sales and discovered a top of the line Serta Inner Spring mattress 72" x 80", brand new still in the plastic. Clerk said that it had come in on a shipment, and now they were stuck with it, because it was to small to fit a standard King box springs. Wanted $250 to "get rid" of it. Needless to say it was on our truck headed for home before he had a chance to change his mind. The difference is like night and day.

priorguy

That's good timing on your part as I guess this place doesn't get RV mattresses in every day.

JanAndBill

Before installing the new mattress we picked up a box of stick on tile to cover the OSB board, since the new mattress is a little heavier than the other one. Tile installed and new mattress in place. Ready for the next trip.

sengli

We ended up buying a 3" memory foam mattress topper for ours and it is super soft, but supportive.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Before installing the new mattress we picked up a box of stick on tile to cover the OSB board, since the new mattress is a little heavier than the other one. Tile installed and new mattress in place. Ready for the next trip.

We installed the tiles and put in a 3" memory foam with gel. Sleep like babies now and sheet changing is easier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk