Basement lights out & no power to basement radio

esbeasley

2014 Bighorn 3070RL: Everything has been working fine until now - there is no power to the basement radio, the basement lights are out, the lights in the front compartment and in the hook up center don't work. Every other light in the trailer continues to work. The fuses have been checked and none are blown - the one labeled bedroom slide/basement lights is ok. Is there a fuse panel/junction panel in the "mystery area" behind the basement wall ??

This one has got me perplexed so someone out there must have a "why didn't I think of that " answer :eek:

Thanks !

danemayer

It's a longshot, but if your bed lifts up or has drawers underneath, see if you can spot a junction box under the bed. There's probably 12V for the electric slide motor (if yours is electric), and they might have run some other wires along the same path.

Another possibility, if you have auto leveling, there might be a wiring and plumbing raceway behind the leveling control panel.

i got my 3010RE back from warranty work for the same problem. tech found wiring under the bed slide with the wiring marrets missing and they shorted (where's the QC???) My fuse was always blowing though... but same circuit as you mention.