Just a peak at my new seat setup- M21

Chumbly

Please excuse the mess... I replaced the uncomfortable bench sofa with this. In the future will be added a skirt around the bench and possibly a covering for the bench as well. Even though holes were drilled in the process, everything can still be returned to original...if the need was to arise.

Attachments

• solar panel setup 003.jpg
    solar panel setup 003.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 270

Rgill

Chumbly, it would save me a lot of labour if my wife doesn't see the picture. Do they recline? Where did you get them?
BTW, nice job!
Ray

Chumbly

Yes, they do recline, but don't swivel. We got them at Jysk, (I think that's how it's spelled), but, I had to fabricate alot on the base of these seats, (includine cutting and welding), to get them to work in this application, so it would be very hard to copy. A big problem I ran into was the height of the base (on the slide out), off of the floor...it pretty much precludes using just any seat by removing the base. These seats originally swiveled and reclined... they are living room furniture, but I think office chairs may work better as far as fit...don't know for sure. Just wanted to show what I'd done and get you all thinkin'.