PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 3/14/2014 to 3/16/2014

Randy
10-11-2013, 08:11 PM
287 South Port Parkway, Brunswick, GA 31523

Venue:
------------------------------

Georgia Rally
287 South Port Parkway
Brunswick, GA 31523
912-264-3869
coastalgarvresort.com
Pets ok?: Yes
Pet Fee:
WiFi available: Yes
WiFi Fee: $

Details:

Number of sites held: 25
Site fee: $35.70 per night.
Club Member Event fee: 0
Non-Club Member fee: 20
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: 3/15/2014
Potluck time: 6:00

We are planning on doing finger foods Friday night. Bring anything that does not need a fork. Santha will have the margarita machine going at this time.
Heartland is going to provide breakfast meats and eggs for breakfast on Saturday A. M. Phil Smith is going to fix his great pancakes. We might need some
grills and help with breakfast.
Potluck will be a six on Saturday. My favorite type of meal.

Martha Scott will be offering Ladies Pampering sessions and showing off Mary Kay products at the Rally.

Event Leader: Randy(click to contact) (//heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=1108)

Additional Info:
Attendees Friday Finger Food Potluck
Walter & Linda West 207 7 layer dip & chips, Baby Back Ribs
Archie & Barbara Prince Site 307
Randy & Santha Allen Egg Rolls & Sauce, Cabbage Rolls
Terrell & Carol Stanley Site 410
Steve & Patti Lester Site 206 Chicken Terriyaki
Lance & Kem Duguay Site 113
Clay & Candy Hudson Site 117 Pigs in Blanket Salad & Dressings
Paul & Sue Alfono Site 114
Glenn & Ginger Martin 119
Kim & Dottie Miranda 209
Dick & Reta Hill 116
Jerry & Mary Cleveland 306 Meatballs Mac & Cheese, Smoked Sausage
John & Judy Firth 208 Ramen noodle salad
Phil & Becky Smith 409
Rob & Betty Ford 407 Pinwheel sandwiches
Ron & Ann Parrish 408
Jack & Judi Barnett 203
Tom & Linda Sexton 305
Mike & Connie 202
Martha & Henry Scott 304 Buffalo Chicken Dip
Dave Yocum & Julie Hancock 204
ED & Kathe Anhalt 205
Eric & Dorothy Van Opstal 111
ED & Barbara Rauch 110
Dave Mason & Chris Brotemarkle 120
Kevin & Nelly Wolbeck 105 Stuffed Mushrooms Blueberry Cake

lindaw
10-13-2013, 07:10 PM
Randy and Santha,
Walter and I will make our reservations tomorrow so put us on the list.
Linda

archbarb
10-15-2013, 06:38 PM
Randy and Santha......I know we will be there for sure!! Looking forward to it!!! Barb:cool:

archbarb
10-16-2013, 08:52 AM
The Princes' are booked into site #307...arriving (after a long and arduous 15 minute trip) on the 12th. Barb:D

TandC
10-22-2013, 01:43 PM
Randy & Santha,
GA Coastal RV Resort - great place!:D
We signed up today and will be in site 410. We'll arrive Wednesday 3/12 and leave Monday 3/17 for the rally in FL.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

lindaw
10-22-2013, 03:36 PM
Randy and Santha just made our reservations for rally coming in on the 12th in site 207. Just let us know if there is any thing we can do to help.
Linda

Randy
10-22-2013, 08:04 PM
It is looking like all of you will be ahead of Santha and I. We will not be there until the 13th. Santha has made the reservations but I have not even asked about the site #.
Terrell & Carol, It will be great to see the two of you again. Linda & Walter, Thanks about the help. As we get closer with the plans I am sure some help will be Needed.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Toccoatravelers
11-01-2013, 12:05 PM
Randy and Santha, Steve and Patti Lester from Toccoa, GA will be attending the Rally. We have our reservations and are in site 206 arriving on Thursday, March 13th. We attended the FLA rally in Williston, FL earlier this year and we met a few folks but Steve was pretty sick and we did not go to many of the gatherings. He was sick enough that I had to learn how to tow a 5er on I-75. That was fun! We missed this past GA Rally in Dillard due to a previous commitment so we are excited to be able to get together with some fellow Heartlanders again. Looking forward to March. Patti

Randy
11-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Patti & Steve, I will get your site number posted on the portal page. Let's keep Steve healthy for this rally

terrie13
11-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Thank you for the friendly greeting. Just bought a 2013 Heartland Big Country 3251TS. It is just beautiful and we love it. Only have a few problems with it so far. One is no manuals at all came with it, no keys for the locks, the kitchen floor is being torn up from the opening and closing of the kitchen area slide out. The theater type couch has a torn up underside of my foot rest. It is so hard to push down that I can't do it by myself. Other than those problems, that I hope are being addressed by the dealer that we bought it from, it is a lovely 5th Wheel. We went from a big 40' Class D Motor Home to this, and so far very happy with the space and style of it. I am surprised at the classy style of this 5th wheel. Feel in love at first sight. Would love to attend our first rally that looks like it is coming up next year in Georgia.

danemayer
11-07-2013, 11:44 AM
no manuals at all came with it, no keys for the locks
Hi terrie13,

If this was a new trailer, you should ask the dealer where these items are. If it's a resale, you should be able to get key numbers off the locks and get additional keys from Southco (610 459 4000), or by searching the internet for Southco keys.

As for manuals, we have a pretty extensive collection of manufacturers manuals here on the forum. Here's a link (http://manuals.heartlandowners.org/index.php). We also have some owner-written user guides (http://manuals.heartlandowners.org/?man=User%20Guides)and troubleshooting guides (http://manuals.heartlandowners.org/?man=Troubleshooting%20Guides%20and%20Tips)you might find helpful.

Randy
11-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Terrie, As Dan said there is a lot of info on the forum about manuals. With the BC3251TS being new You need to stay on the dealer to get things right and also get you the manual.
It sound's like the slide needs adjustment and the floor replaced. Hope you can get the issue's resolved to your satisfaction. See you two in Brunswick.

lduguay
11-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Hey Randy,

I KNOW you have been waiting for THIS announcement!!!!

Yes, the Duguay's ARE coming to the GA Rally!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO.......

AND, we are in site 113......know anyone nearby???

See y'all in March!!!!

Lance

lindaw
11-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Hey Randy,

I KNOW you have been waiting for THIS announcement!!!!

Yes, the Duguay's ARE coming to the GA Rally!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO.......

AND, we are in site 113......know anyone nearby???

See y'all in March!!!!

Lance Is it close to 207?

lduguay
11-10-2013, 07:12 AM
Is it close to 207?

Your probably safe.......Randy might be concerned with "small" explosions, sinkholes, electrical mishaps and other possible "acts of God".:rolleyes:

Randy
11-10-2013, 09:13 AM
Is it close to 207?

Linda, Lance's site number ends with a 13. That is not a good omen for anyone. The Poodles started shaking when I broke the news to them.

davebennington
11-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Randy,

Lance's site number should be 666

eka217
11-11-2013, 08:02 AM
Hi Randy
Ed and Kathe (Cyclone) registered yesterday for the rally. Looking forward to seeing all our new friends. I called Peco and their storage was full. Thanks again Ed

Randy
11-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Ed, We took our rig back to Peco and had to search hard to find a slot to park it. I wish I could give you some more options for storage.
Santha and I are excited that you and Kathe are going to join us for the rally.

Randy
11-12-2013, 08:30 PM
Randy,

Lance's site number should be 666

Dave, I looked at the park map and could find any 666 site number. I guess I am going to have to suffer the Lance attack or disease. Poor Poodles.
Randy, Santha and the nervous Poodles

clayhud
12-01-2013, 07:40 AM
Randy & Santha,
We made our reservations for the March rally. We are in site 117 and look forward to seeing everyone. Tell Santha do not forget the Margarita machine! LOL
Clay & Candy Hudson

Randy
12-01-2013, 09:08 AM
Clay & Candy, I assure you that if Santha is going to a rally that the Margarita machine is also attending. See the Two of you in March.

ALF
12-07-2013, 09:56 AM
The Alfanos are officially registered for the rally...in on the 14th and leaving on the 17th. Kem...you better behave yourself cuz we are right next to you in site 114. :D

lduguay
12-07-2013, 11:08 AM
Kem...you better behave yourself cuz we are right next to you in site 114. :D

FINALLY someone recognizes the challenges I must deal with.....sweet Kem, the "power" behind her Man......maybe it has been her pulling the triggers all this time????? Yes, poor, misunderstood me:angel::rolleyes:

Randy
12-11-2013, 10:04 PM
FINALLY someone recognizes the challenges I must deal with.....sweet Kem, the "power" behind her Man......maybe it has been her pulling the triggers all this time????? Yes, poor, misunderstood me:angel::rolleyes:

Lance, You ought to try that line with people that do not know you or Kem. It might work in that scenario. As Santha said " Who is Lance trying to fool?". Just repeating her comment.

Randy
12-11-2013, 10:11 PM
The Alfanos are officially registered for the rally...in on the 14th and leaving on the 17th. Kem...you better behave yourself cuz we are right next to you in site 114. :D

Paul & Sue, Glad that you are joining us for the rally. Santha and I will most certainly enjoy your company at the rally. The Poodles also.

dix36
01-16-2014, 08:27 PM
Randy...Sorry to tell you but the Hills are gonna attend your rally. :cool: Our reservations have been made (12-16 MAR) and I was advised we would be on site# 116. Hope this doesn't stress you too much! :rolleyes: ​See ya'll there.

Nabo
01-16-2014, 09:03 PM
Ah man Randy - was trying to work the GA Rally in but unfortunately the Rally falls on Bristol weekend. Sorry that we can't make it.

Phil Smith
01-16-2014, 09:07 PM
Hey Randy! Still got some open sites? If the Hill's are coming...I gotta see this! :)

GlenStMary
01-20-2014, 09:11 AM
Randy, it was really nice meeting you and Santha at Tampa this past week. Ginger and I just made our reservations for the Ga rally this morning and we will be in site #119. We are looking forward to meeting the whole group in March. See you there

jnclevel
01-20-2014, 07:55 PM
Terrie,

I had the same issue with the flooring being ripped on my Big Horn. In both cases, screws were protruding through the underside of the slide out. With the room fully extended, check the underside of the slide. If you see any part of a screw protruding, file it off and problem solved.

Randy
01-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Hey Randy! Still got some open sites? If the Hill's are coming...I gotta see this! :)

Phil, There is always a opening for You & Becky. We want to see the new Key Largo. Santha said the margarita machine would work well with a Key Largo.

Randy
01-20-2014, 09:02 PM
I want to thank all of the couples that have signed up in the last few days. That would include the Hill's, Martin's and Miranda,s. Thanks to all of you.
Santha said that we would start working on a schedule for the rally. Will post as she decides. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jnclevel
01-21-2014, 02:30 PM
Hey Randy!

Mary and I have reserved site #306 and will be in on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing all the old and new members of the chapter.

Randy
01-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Hey Randy!

Mary and I have reserved site #306 and will be in on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing all the old and new members of the chapter.

Jerry & Mary, Glad that are joining us for the fun. I have added you to the list. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ATLJOHN
01-22-2014, 09:20 AM
Hi Randy and Santha
We finally going to make another GA rally. We have booked site 208 arrive 13 Mar.

Looking forward to seeing you guys and especially your new Big Country.
John and Judy

Randy
01-22-2014, 10:35 PM
Hi Randy and Santha
We finally going to make another GA rally. We have booked site 208 arrive 13 Mar.

Looking forward to seeing you guys and especially your new Big Country.
John and Judy

John & Judy, The Big Country is Santha's new Big Country. I am enjoying Her new Big Country. See the two of you in Brunswick.

Phil Smith
01-26-2014, 09:55 AM
The Smith's have a reservation for site 409! We will be arriving on the 14th and leaving on the 17th! A great way to spend a birthday weekend, hanging with the Heartland peeps! :)

Randy
01-26-2014, 10:47 AM
The Smith's have a reservation for site 409! We will be arriving on the 14th and leaving on the 17th! A great way to spend a birthday weekend, hanging with the Heartland peeps! :)

Phil & Becky, Will you have the new Key Largo by then? We thinking about having a breakfast on Saturday with Heartland supplying meat and eggs. Would you mind
fixing pancakes? I will bring my big grill. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Phil Smith
01-26-2014, 11:03 AM
Randy, we are hoping to see the Key Largo show up in the next couple of weeks. Haven't heard a peep yet though. We're getting anxious! I'll be happy to whip up pancakes on Saturday! I'll bring my two griddles as well.
Phil

Phil & Becky, Will you have the new Key Largo by then? We thinking about having a breakfast on Saturday with Heartland supplying meat and eggs. Would you mind
fixing pancakes? I will bring my big grill. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy
01-26-2014, 11:16 AM
Phil, The Key Largo at the Tampa show was very impressive. Santha said You and Becky made a good choice. Can't wait.

navyAZ1
01-26-2014, 02:08 PM
Hey Randy, I finally got around to making our reservation, we will arrive on the 13th leave on the 17th and will be in site 408, right next door to Phil's new rig!!!!! See Y'all there.

Randy
01-26-2014, 03:07 PM
Hey Randy, I finally got around to making our reservation, we will arrive on the 13th leave on the 17th and will be in site 408, right next door to Phil's new rig!!!!! See Y'all there.

Ron & Ann, Santha was wondering when you were going to sign up. That 400 row is going to be some very expensive real estate.

lindaw
01-26-2014, 03:31 PM
Hey Phil how long ago did you Oder your key largo, we just ordered our this past week and they told us 8 weeks.
LindaW

Phil Smith
01-26-2014, 04:21 PM
Ours was ordered placed our order on Nov. 21. We were told 6-8 weeks but had the holidays then the plant shut down due to weather...Actually al little happy it was being built after everyones holiday excitement. NOt sure just what one might get with too much holiday cheer! lol

Ron, looking forward to a neighborly visit! I'll try to keep the dogs quiet. :)

Hey Phil how long ago did you Oder your key largo, we just ordered our this past week and they told us 8 weeks.
LindaW

JJnVA
01-27-2014, 01:45 PM
Hi Randy & Santha!
The Barnetts are headed to Florida in March and want to join y'all at Coastal RV. We have booked site 203, arriving March 13 and leaving March 16. Looking forward to our first GA HOC rally! Timing was perfect for our trip south from VA. See ya soon! Judi

Randy
01-27-2014, 10:10 PM
Hi Randy & Santha!
The Barnetts are headed to Florida in March and want to join y'all at Coastal RV. We have booked site 203, arriving March 13 and leaving March 16. Looking forward to our first GA HOC rally! Timing was perfect for our trip south from VA. See ya soon! Judi

Judi & Jack, Welcome to your 1st Georgia rally. The Poodles said that Pepper & Waldo were also welcome since this was a HOC rally. I did not tell them that Pepper & Waldo
were not canine. Looking forward to meeting you. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ljsexton
01-28-2014, 01:28 PM
The Sexton's have finally got the calendar out to make plans for 2014. Will be joining in on the fun at the GA Rally. Will be arriving on the 14th and leaving on the 17th. We are booked on site #305. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Randy
01-28-2014, 09:35 PM
Tom & Linda, Will be nice to see the two of you again. I have added your names to the list. It looks like it will be a convoy on the 17th down to the Florida rally.

mikeandconnie
02-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Connie and Mike are booked in spot 202. We look forward to meeting everyone.

Randy
02-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Connie & Mike, I have added you to the list. Finally spending some time in Georgia. Will be nice to meet you.

marthamscott
02-08-2014, 12:13 PM
We will be attending our first rally with the GA Rally, we are booked in 304 with our Brand New Elkridge Lite.

We will be travelling with our 2 mini Dachshunds, Lady & Cecil.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Martha & Henry Scott

Randy
02-08-2014, 06:29 PM
We will be attending our first rally with the GA Rally, we are booked in 304 with our Brand New Elkridge Lite.

We will be travelling with our 2 mini Dachshunds, Lady & Cecil.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Martha & Henry Scott

Martha & Henry, Welcome to your 1st Heartland rally. I am sure it will not be the last. Phil & Becky Smith the S.C. chapter leaders will also be there.
The poodles welcome Lady & Cecil. I am going to post a few more details tomorrow about the rally.

Phil Smith
02-08-2014, 09:52 PM
Martha & Henry, Welcome to your 1st Heartland rally. I am sure it will not be the last. Phil & Becky Smith the S.C. chapter leaders will also be there.
The poodles welcome Lady & Cecil. I am going to post a few more details tomorrow about the rally.

marthamscott,

Congrats on the new rig and I look forward to meeting your at Randy and Santha's GA Rally. I hope your will consider joining us as well at the SC Chapter Rally Sept. 12-14 at Willow Tree RV Resort in Longs, SC (near Myrtle Beach) Riley they Yorkshire Terrorist, and Winston and Maggie the Maltese will be happy to meet the mini Dachshunds!

Flying Dutchman
02-11-2014, 03:23 PM
Santha and Randy, we will be there!! Just made our reservations with Coastal Resort and will arrive Friday, 3/14. I believe we are given site # 111. Looking forward to another great rally.

marthamscott
02-11-2014, 07:19 PM
We'll probably get to the SC rally as well but haven't planned that far out. :-)

We are looking forward to meeting everyone and we just got our "box" of goodies so we are official!

Martha

Phil Smith
02-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Like! :)

we'll probably get to the sc rally as well but haven't planned that far out. :-)

we are looking forward to meeting everyone and we just got our "box" of goodies so we are official!

Martha

Randy
02-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Santha and Randy, we will be there!! Just made our reservations with Coastal Resort and will arrive Friday, 3/14. I believe we are given site # 111. Looking forward to another great rally.

Eric & Dorothy, You have now been added to the list. Santha is a happy camper and so am I that the two of you are coming.

Randy
02-11-2014, 10:14 PM
We'll probably get to the SC rally as well but haven't planned that far out. :-)

We are looking forward to meeting everyone and we just got our "box" of goodies so we are official!

Martha

Martha & Henry, Since you now have the box of goodies it does come with obligations and that is to attend as many club events as possible.

mikeandconnie
02-14-2014, 02:43 PM
Connie & Mike, I have added you to the list. Finally spending some time in Georgia. Will be nice to meet you.

Yes, we been home for about 6 months and what a winter to decide to stay home!!! We are so ready for the Rally, Thanks for having us. We will be staying all week just relaxing and enjoying the Beaches of Georgia.

Come on March 14!

Randy
02-16-2014, 05:43 PM
Yes, we been home for about 6 months and what a winter to decide to stay home!!! We are so ready for the Rally, Thanks for having us. We will be staying all week just relaxing and enjoying the Beaches of Georgia.

Come on March 14!

Heck, If you want some heat just head down and attend the Florida rally the following weekend. A lot of us are leaving Brunswick Monday A.M and heading to Eustis and spend the week.

Randy
02-16-2014, 05:47 PM
I have updated the schedule for the rally. You can find it on the first post. If any of you have suggestions now is the time to hear them. All suggestions
appreciated. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lindaw
02-19-2014, 07:59 AM
Randy and Santha since we,re having Margaritas on Friday night what better thing to make than a Mexican layered dip with chips and for the potluck we will make baby back ribs and no meal is complete without dessert but I"ll decide later what that will be. A surprise!!!!
Linda

brauch
02-22-2014, 07:14 AM
We are planning to attend. We are on our way home from 5 weeks in Florida. Will make reservations and advise of site number. Looking forward to seeing y'all.

Randy
02-22-2014, 09:27 PM
We are planning to attend. We are on our way home from 5 weeks in Florida. Will make reservations and advise of site number. Looking forward to seeing y'all.

Barbara & Ed, We are looking forward to seeing the two of you. The Poodles said they need check on Cody. Randy, Santha and the Pooodles

mikeandconnie
02-25-2014, 01:30 AM
Heck, If you want some heat just head down and attend the Florida rally the following weekend. A lot of us are leaving Brunswick Monday A.M and heading to Eustis and spend the week.

Heck with the heat, I would love to be following the margarita machine! However, Our week is Thursday to Thursday and we have to be home by that weekend. This is our first visit to Brunswick and we are looking forward to the Rally and exploring the area.

Randy
02-25-2014, 09:36 PM
Mike & Connie. I am sure that Santha will have the machine out for more than just Friday. There are plenty of things to see in the Brunswick area. Ask me about turtles
at the rally. You will get an earful. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Nabo
02-25-2014, 09:41 PM
Ya'll sound like your going to have a great rally. Wish we could be there but with the Grey Ghost and Big Red gone, it's a little hard to go camping. Just checked my tent and it has holes in it :(.

marthamscott
02-25-2014, 10:26 PM
Martha & Henry, Since you now have the box of goodies it does come with obligations and that is to attend as many club events as possible.

Attending as many events as possible will be the goal although I do have to fit in a bit of work in between.

Martha

lindaw
02-26-2014, 07:48 AM
Ya'll sound like your going to have a great rally. Wish we could be there but with the Grey Ghost and Big Red gone, it's a little hard to go camping. Just checked my tent and it has holes in it :(. Byrd when are you supposed to get the new Key Largo?
Linda

brauch
02-26-2014, 10:13 AM
Reservations made.....we are assigned site 110. Will be arriving 3/13 and out on 3/17.
Looking forward to seeing y'all.

Randy
02-26-2014, 05:10 PM
Reservations made.....we are assigned site 110. Will be arriving 3/13 and out on 3/17.
Looking forward to seeing y'all.

Ed & Barbara, I just added you to the list. I noticed Eric & Dorothy are also listed in 110.

I am bad. Eric & Dorothy are in 111. Randy

Toccoatravelers
02-26-2014, 06:59 PM
Hi Randy and Santha, Looking forward to the rally! We will bring a Chicken Teriyaki with rice and veggies for the potluck. Steve said he would help cook the breakfast meats on Saturday. He will bring a Coleman gas griddle. Not sure yet about Friday but it will be good. We have not been introduced to the Margarita machine yet but I have no doubt we will get along famously!! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Nice choice for the rally site, we stayed there a couple weeks ago. See everyone soon.

marthamscott
02-26-2014, 07:29 PM
Hello everyone,

I have Friday down for Buffalo Chicken Dip. Will have to think about Saturday as I see what others are bringing.

Martha & Henry

ATLJOHN
02-26-2014, 08:17 PM
Randy and Santha do you have a list started for pot luck on Saturday night yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Randy
02-27-2014, 05:33 PM
John, I have started adding potluck and finger food lists to the list on page 1.

Chrisvh
03-01-2014, 11:58 AM
Better late than never! Chris Brotemarkle & Dave Maxon have finally gotten their act together and will be joining you in Brunswick--see you all soon!

Randy
03-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Better late than never! Chris Brotemarkle & Dave Maxon have finally gotten their act together and will be joining you in Brunswick--see you all soon!

It is never too late, Have added you to the list. Always great to meet new people.

archbarb
03-05-2014, 10:55 AM
Since we are fast approaching the Brunswick rally, I thought I would throw out some ideas for touring around the Golden Isles. Since we live here, we might be able to give you some direction on where to go and what to see!
Come visit us on site 307 and we'll give you an earful! We'll have brochures and suggested eateries in the area.

Barb

lindaw
03-05-2014, 11:47 AM
Since we are fast approaching the Brunswick rally, I thought I would throw out some ideas for touring around the Golden Isles. Since we live here, we might be able to give you some direction on where to go and what to see!
Come visit us on site 307 and we'll give you an earful! We'll have brochures and suggested eateries in the area.

BarbYours will be the first RV I visit, looking forward to seeing you again.
Linda

Toccoatravelers
03-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Thanks Barb, knowing where the good eats are is a good thing. Looking forward to seeing you again, we met y'all at the FLA Rally last year. We are friends with Joe and Linda Shejbal. See everyone soon!
Patti

dix36
03-05-2014, 07:06 PM
Barb...we're always on the look out for great seafood! We've tried a couple places in the area but not too impressed so far.

ATLJOHN
03-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Hi Randy and Santha
We will bring Raman noodle salad for Saturday night and some sort of finger food for Friday not sure yet.
See you all next week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

archbarb
03-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Let's get ready to RALLY!!!!! Even though we're not leaving town, we are ready for a break! Looking forward to seeing everone!!!
Barb & Archie

Randy
03-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Let's get ready to RALLY!!!!! Even though we're not leaving town, we are ready for a break! Looking forward to seeing everone!!!
Barb & Archie

The two of you are now in charge of the weather for the rally weekend since Brunswick is your hometown. Keep it warm for the rally.

archbarb
03-07-2014, 09:22 AM
For those of you that I haven't seen in awhile and those Heartlanders I have yet to meet...I wanted to let you know that I am now selling resale and vintage Sterling Silver jewelry. I will be showing my collection at the rally and invite you to come by # 307 for a look-see!

Randy....OMG.... don't know that we can order up great weather...I have been trying all winter long!!!!!! You would think an old Canadian girl could stand this miserable winter but my blood runs tropical!!!!!! We will hope for the best and when all else fails....we'll crank up Santha's Margarita machine allllllll weekend!!!

Barb

lindaw
03-07-2014, 09:27 AM
The two of you are now in charge of the weather for the rally weekend since Brunswick is your hometown. Keep it warm for the rally.
Randy, Santha and the PoodlesRandy we have firewood we are bringing, haven,t been able to use it in toasty old
Homestead, we have had a very warm winter.
Linda

Randy
03-07-2014, 10:29 PM
Randy we have firewood we are bringing, haven,t been able to use it in toasty old
Homestead, we have had a very warm winter.
Linda

Linda, Barb & Archie are going to supply us with 70 degree weather. I guess that I might bring some firewood just in case that they fail.

jnclevel
03-08-2014, 06:42 PM
For Friday finger food, Mary and I will bring meatballs. To add to Saturday breakfast, we will bring biscuits and pear preserves. For the potluck dinner, we will bring mac and cheese and smoked sausages. Tell Santa we will bring some goodies for the margarita machine.

kwolbeck
03-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Just made reservations to attend this rally. We'll roll in Friday to site 105. Will be three of us, our 4 year old grandson Brian, Nelly and myself. Now we have to figure out what to bring to the food events.

Nabo
03-10-2014, 02:03 PM
Oh my Randy/Santha - what a great rally everyone is going to have. Wish we could be there but ya'll have a fun time.

kwolbeck
03-10-2014, 02:19 PM
I think we've already figured out the food stuff. For finger food Friday we'll bring stuffed mushrooms. As we were discussing Saturdays potluck item, Nelly asked if Eric and Dorothy were going to be there. When I said yes she said "Blueberry cake"!!!! There you have it, a Saturday evening pot luck desert.

lindaw
03-10-2014, 04:51 PM
I think we've already figured out the food stuff. For finger food Friday we'll bring stuffed mushrooms. As we were discussing Saturdays potluck item, Nelly asked if Eric and Dorothy were going to be there. When I said yes she said "Blueberry cake"!!!! There you have it, a Saturday evening pot luck desert.
Yeah I heard from Jim B that that was the best, can,t wait.
Linda

jbeletti
03-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Yeah I heard from Jim B that that was the best, can,t wait.
Linda

You heard right Linda! And I know tasty food :) BTW, if you like stuffed mushrooms, they were great last time I had Nelly's. Sorry we'll miss y'all.

lindaw
03-10-2014, 05:46 PM
You heard right Linda! And I know tasty food :) BTW, if you like stuffed mushrooms, they were great last time I had Nelly's. Sorry we'll miss y'all. We will miss you too Jim but have a wonderful time on your adventure.
Linda

archbarb
03-10-2014, 07:35 PM
Arch and I arrived at Coastal GA RV resort Sunday afternoon.....gosh, it took us all weekend to navigate the 15 miles!!! LOL!! The weather has been beautiful...sunny and mid to high 70's...but...that is supposed to change on Thursday to cooler temps. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!
Randy, since you were here last time, they have added some wind protection screens to the "potluck" room.
Kevin and Nellie, our 4yo grandson will be spending the night with us Friday night so maybe we can get them together!
Drive carefully!
Barb

Randy
03-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Just made reservations to attend this rally. We'll roll in Friday to site 105. Will be three of us, our 4 year old grandson Brian, Nelly and myself. Now we have to figure out what to bring to the food events.

I know that the Wolbecks are proud to have Brian with them. Will be fun to meet him. PC the youngest Poodle loves children and I like Nelly's Blueberry cake. It seems like
a win situation for all of us. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy
03-10-2014, 09:51 PM
Arch and I arrived at Coastal GA RV resort Sunday afternoon.....gosh, it took us all weekend to navigate the 15 miles!!! LOL!! The weather has been beautiful...sunny and mid to high 70's...but...that is supposed to change on Thursday to cooler temps. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!
Randy, since you were here last time, they have added some wind protection screens to the "potluck" room.
Kevin and Nellie, our 4yo grandson will be spending the night with us Friday night so maybe we can get them together!
Drive carefully!
Barb

Barb & Archie, Thanks for the update, I am glad that the two of you are there after that long trip. You must be exhausted. Your fuel costs for the trip
scare Me. It must have been at least 5 dollars. Glad that there is little more wind protection since are last visit. See you mid afternoon on Thursday.

Randy
03-10-2014, 09:56 PM
Oh my Randy/Santha - what a great rally everyone is going to have. Wish we could be there but ya'll have a fun time.

Byrd & Nathan, I wish the two of you could be there. I also wish that Santha and I could be at your rally. Nathan and I have the same issue, Still working.

Flying Dutchman
03-11-2014, 10:02 AM
Can we just skip to Saturday pot luck dinner???

I would LOVE to start the rally with Nellie's "Blueberry Cake"!! The BEST ever!!

Did I mention that I LOVE Nellie's Blueberry Cake?:rolleyes:

boatto5er
03-11-2014, 10:33 AM
Can we just skip to Saturday pot luck dinner???

I would LOVE to start the rally with Nellie's "Blueberry Cake"!! The BEST ever!!

Did I mention that I LOVE Nellie's Blueberry Cake?:rolleyes:

It is YUMMY!

RobandBettyFord
03-11-2014, 03:39 PM
Rob & Betty will make some pinwheel sandwiches on Friday

Randy
03-11-2014, 07:43 PM
Rob & Betty will make some pinwheel sandwiches on Friday

Rob & Betty, Have added your finger food to the list. Thanks

Randy
03-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Eric & Gus, There has been way to much in this thread about Nelly's blueberry cake. If we keep this up there is no chance that I will be able to
have any unless I eat desert first. Done, It is cake as the appetizer. Santha and I plan on being at the campground around 3 on Thursday
Can't wait to see everyone'

marthamscott
03-11-2014, 07:56 PM
Martha & Henry will be bringing Potato Salad (the kind with mustard and egg in it) for Saturday's Potluck. It happens to be Henry's favorite kind.

Packing Mary Kay products and looking forward to meeting everyone. If anyone has a special request, please let me know. We will arrive on Thursday.

See you then
Martha, Henry, Lady & Cecil

jbeletti
03-13-2014, 03:02 AM
Greetings from Berlin Germany to Randy, Santha, the poodles and all at the Georgia Chapter Rally. Here's wishing you all a wonderful time. Wish we could be there. Coastal is a fantastic park too. Have fun!

Randy
03-13-2014, 07:21 AM
Greetings from Berlin Germany to Randy, Santha, the poodles and all at the Georgia Chapter Rally. Here's wishing you all a wonderful time. Wish we could be there. Coastal is a fantastic park too. Have fun!

You & Nancy enjoy Berlin and seeing the Family. The Poodles will not have anybody to play with.

JJnVA
03-13-2014, 11:12 AM
We are 15 miles north of Coastal rv campground on I95, will be in to camp and ready to rally soon. we just spotted a Big Horn heading north? They must not know about our rally.

davebennington
03-16-2014, 06:52 AM
Thank you Randy & Santha for another nice rally!! I believe everyone had a relaxing weekend with friends.

Here is a few photos the happenings: Randy the rally host 28866

Heartlanders lining up for the potluck:28867 As always too much food, good food but way to much: 28868

Now the parting shot:28869

dbylinski
03-16-2014, 08:18 AM
Congratulations Randy, Santha and the Georgia Chapter. Looks like all y'all had a great time!

Toccoatravelers
03-16-2014, 10:19 AM
Thanks for a great rally Randy and Santha! We'll see y'all in Urbanna

lindaw
03-16-2014, 05:44 PM
Thank you Randy & Santha for another nice rally!! I believe everyone had a relaxing weekend with friends.

Here is a few photos the happenings: Randy the rally host 28866

Heartlanders lining up for the potluck:28867 As always too much food, good food but way to much: 28868

Now the parting shot:28869
Yes we did!
Lindaw

jbeletti
03-17-2014, 03:20 AM
Great pics Dave! Randy and Santha, looks like another successful rally. Thank you for leading the charge in GA! Thank you club members for making the 2014 GA rally a success. I've shared the group picture on the factory and club Facebook pages. Make sure to look for the post and like it. We want others to envy your fun and consider joining in themselves at a rally nearby them in their travels.

Happy camping y'all.

Jim - still in Germany :)

ATLJOHN
03-17-2014, 10:30 AM
Thanks Randy and Santha for another great HOG rally
We look forward to seeing everyone at n
national rally in June

Phil Smith
03-17-2014, 05:52 PM
Thank you Randy and Santha (and the poodles that do all the work) for another fun filled rally. Becky and I had a great time. Also a shout out to Reta Hill for the birthday banana pudding! It was wonderful, and thank you all for the birthday wishes. (Y'all sounded pretty good singing Happy Birthday!) We had a great time, saw some old friends made some new friends and got to "break in" the new Key Largo. Wish we could have followed many of you down to the FL rally but work is calling and tomorrow is back on the road. Thanks again and Great job Randy and Santha!

Randy
03-17-2014, 07:42 PM
Santha & I appreciate the thanks. The only thing that we do is pick the location and schedule. It is the people
that join us for the event that make it a good rally. None of this would have happened unless some very nice
people joined us and they are more than just people. They are Friend's. Thanks to all of the folks that jumpedin and made this last few days so much fun. Randy, Santha and the Poodles.