------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $35.70 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 3/15/2014
  • Potluck time: 6:00

We are planning on doing finger foods Friday night. Bring anything that does not need a fork. Santha will have the margarita machine going at this time.
Heartland is going to provide breakfast meats and eggs for breakfast on Saturday A. M. Phil Smith is going to fix his great pancakes. We might need some
grills and help with breakfast.
Potluck will be a six on Saturday. My favorite type of meal.

Martha Scott will be offering Ladies Pampering sessions and showing off Mary Kay products at the Rally.

• Event Leader: Randy(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Attendees Friday Finger Food Potluck
Walter & Linda West 207 7 layer dip & chips, Baby Back Ribs
Archie & Barbara Prince Site 307
Randy & Santha Allen Egg Rolls & Sauce, Cabbage Rolls
Terrell & Carol Stanley Site 410
Steve & Patti Lester Site 206 Chicken Terriyaki
Lance & Kem Duguay Site 113
Clay & Candy Hudson Site 117 Pigs in Blanket Salad & Dressings
Paul & Sue Alfono Site 114
Glenn & Ginger Martin 119
Kim & Dottie Miranda 209
Dick & Reta Hill 116
Jerry & Mary Cleveland 306 Meatballs Mac & Cheese, Smoked Sausage
John & Judy Firth 208 Ramen noodle salad
Phil & Becky Smith 409
Rob & Betty Ford 407 Pinwheel sandwiches
Ron & Ann Parrish 408
Jack & Judi Barnett 203
Tom & Linda Sexton 305
Mike & Connie 202
Martha & Henry Scott 304 Buffalo Chicken Dip
Dave Yocum & Julie Hancock 204
ED & Kathe Anhalt 205
Eric & Dorothy Van Opstal 111
ED & Barbara Rauch 110
Dave Mason & Chris Brotemarkle 120
Kevin & Nelly Wolbeck 105 Stuffed Mushrooms Blueberry Cake

Last edited:

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Randy and Santha,
Walter and I will make our reservations tomorrow so put us on the list.
Linda

archbarb

The Princes' are booked into site #307...arriving (after a long and arduous 15 minute trip) on the 12th. Barb:D

TandC

Randy & Santha,
GA Coastal RV Resort - great place!:D
We signed up today and will be in site 410. We'll arrive Wednesday 3/12 and leave Monday 3/17 for the rally in FL.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

lindaw

Randy and Santha just made our reservations for rally coming in on the 12th in site 207. Just let us know if there is any thing we can do to help.
Linda

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
It is looking like all of you will be ahead of Santha and I. We will not be there until the 13th. Santha has made the reservations but I have not even asked about the site #.
Terrell & Carol, It will be great to see the two of you again. Linda & Walter, Thanks about the help. As we get closer with the plans I am sure some help will be Needed.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Toccoatravelers

Randy and Santha, Steve and Patti Lester from Toccoa, GA will be attending the Rally. We have our reservations and are in site 206 arriving on Thursday, March 13th. We attended the FLA rally in Williston, FL earlier this year and we met a few folks but Steve was pretty sick and we did not go to many of the gatherings. He was sick enough that I had to learn how to tow a 5er on I-75. That was fun! We missed this past GA Rally in Dillard due to a previous commitment so we are excited to be able to get together with some fellow Heartlanders again. Looking forward to March. Patti

Last edited:

Randy

Patti & Steve, I will get your site number posted on the portal page. Let's keep Steve healthy for this rally

terrie13

Thank you for the friendly greeting. Just bought a 2013 Heartland Big Country 3251TS. It is just beautiful and we love it. Only have a few problems with it so far. One is no manuals at all came with it, no keys for the locks, the kitchen floor is being torn up from the opening and closing of the kitchen area slide out. The theater type couch has a torn up underside of my foot rest. It is so hard to push down that I can't do it by myself. Other than those problems, that I hope are being addressed by the dealer that we bought it from, it is a lovely 5th Wheel. We went from a big 40' Class D Motor Home to this, and so far very happy with the space and style of it. I am surprised at the classy style of this 5th wheel. Feel in love at first sight. Would love to attend our first rally that looks like it is coming up next year in Georgia.

danemayer

no manuals at all came with it, no keys for the locks
Hi terrie13,

If this was a new trailer, you should ask the dealer where these items are. If it's a resale, you should be able to get key numbers off the locks and get additional keys from Southco (610 459 4000), or by searching the internet for Southco keys.

As for manuals, we have a pretty extensive collection of manufacturers manuals here on the forum. Here's a link. We also have some owner-written user guides and troubleshooting guides you might find helpful.

Randy

Terrie, As Dan said there is a lot of info on the forum about manuals. With the BC3251TS being new You need to stay on the dealer to get things right and also get you the manual.
It sound's like the slide needs adjustment and the floor replaced. Hope you can get the issue's resolved to your satisfaction. See you two in Brunswick.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Randy,

I KNOW you have been waiting for THIS announcement!!!!

Yes, the Duguay's ARE coming to the GA Rally!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO.......

AND, we are in site 113......know anyone nearby???

See y'all in March!!!!

Lance

lindaw

Hey Randy,

I KNOW you have been waiting for THIS announcement!!!!

Yes, the Duguay's ARE coming to the GA Rally!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO.......

AND, we are in site 113......know anyone nearby???

See y'all in March!!!!

Lance
Is it close to 207?

eka217

Hi Randy
Ed and Kathe (Cyclone) registered yesterday for the rally. Looking forward to seeing all our new friends. I called Peco and their storage was full. Thanks again Ed

Randy

Ed, We took our rig back to Peco and had to search hard to find a slot to park it. I wish I could give you some more options for storage.
Santha and I are excited that you and Kathe are going to join us for the rally.

Randy

Randy,

Lance's site number should be 666

Dave, I looked at the park map and could find any 666 site number. I guess I am going to have to suffer the Lance attack or disease. Poor Poodles.
Randy, Santha and the nervous Poodles

Status
Not open for further replies.