Has anyone stayed in a Las Vegas RV park?

Loco

Has anyone stayed in Las Vegas? We may be pulling our Cyclone to there in Feb.2008 for a week. Thought someone may recommend a RV park there.

Two Hands

My wife and I stayed in the Oasis RV park on the southwest side of the city for our maiden voyage in the Big Horn last November. It was an extremely nice RV park and just across the freeway from the Bass Pro Shop. I-15, exit 33, Blue Diamond Rd.

Uncle Rog

Loco, I have many friends who have stayed there and they pretty much agree that the Oasis is the best spot in town................

Golfgar4

We've stayed at the Holiday Rv Park in Vegas http://holidayrvpark.com/. It's just a block down from Sam's Town and is a very nice park. The people that ran it were friendly and helpful. From what we could see, it was a whole lot better than Sam's Town RV Park.

jgilbert

We have stayed at the Circus Circus RV park now a KOA. It was okay, but its advantage is that it is ON the strip.

We've stayed at the Sam's Town RV park also. It is on Boulder highway and is a good place to stay. Not close to the strip though.

The absolute best place to stay is the Oasis. We love it.

Joe